Pisces famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• We live and die; Christ died and lived!

• Have you ever played ping pong up against a wall? You get exhausted a lot quicker than playing against someone. It's the same with getting angry. If you keep getting angry on your own, all that anger will just come back to you.

• Intelligent men have no need to listen to much talk, but should attend only to that which is profitable and guided by God's will.

• In Buddhism, compassion always goes with wisdom. Compassion without wisdom is not understood to be true compassion, and wisdom without compassion is not true wisdom.

• A hare is not caught with a drum.

• I always shoot for the moon in my work, so that I'm happy when I land on the roof.

• Let me get you to understand I don't bully anybody. I stand up for what I believe in and I'm very honest and I always tell the truth. I'm not a liar, I'm not manipulative and I don't stab you in your back because I will stab you in your chest.

• I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life.

• If a girl doesn't have a sense of humor, then what would you have to talk about?

• When I was 17, I was hyperactive and annoyed my teachers.