Places In Your Life famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• It got so ridiculous that I was like, there's no way this is going to last.

• Know that humiliation does not weaken you, it strengthens you. The more egoistic you are, the more humiliation you feel. When you are childlike and have a greater sense of kinship, you do not feel humiliated. When you are steeped in love with the Existence, with the Divine, nothing whatsoever can humiliate you.

• As for meat, let me say it upfront:Humans haven’t fully adapted to eating meat.

• The prisoners for better security against conversation shall have a canvas bag put over the head of each and tied around the neck, with a holes for proper breathing and eating, but not seeing.

• The whole world of thought lay unexplored before me, - a world of which I had already caught large and tempting glimpses...

• Being an entrepreneur is sexy... for those who haven't done it. In reality it's gritty, tough work where you will be filled with self doubt. Entrepreneurs are survivors.

• Getting adjusted regularly is part of my goal to win in life and on the field.

• This is very clever. They have created a system to cheat.

• I have good idea, for if you meet some person from different religion and he want to make argument about God. My idea is, you listen to everything this man say about God. Never argue about God with him. Best thing to say is, 'I agree with you.' Then you go home, pray what you want. This is my idea for people to have peace about religion.

• Things become complicated if there are enough people to complexify them.