Triple H famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Know how sublime a thing it is to suffer and be strong.

• The more we seek exclusivity in friendship, the more it becomes obligatory and the less likely it is to fulfill the wonderful vision of what true friendship can be.

• If you go out to some of the big cities in California, and you look at some of the monopoly situations out there, the thing is just shocking. And the tendency, and I think it's bound to be, unless it is carefully combated by those who are managing the papers, the tendency of a monopoly situation is bound to be to damp everything down to a common level.

• I find it personally distracting when kids are constantly texting, but they can be texting something that is just benign and just fine.

• People who contend with stressful situations regularly detect more opportunities of this nature than people who are living in pampered circumstances.

• The dead-enders are still with us, those remnants of the defeated regimes who'll go on fighting long after their cause is lost.

• I think there are problems with compact disc copy protection that can't be resolved.

• When you can't go forward, and you can't go backward, and you can't stay where you are without killing off something deep and vital in yourself, you are on the edge of creation.

• Wishing and dreaming are the beginning of all human endeavor.

• I would rather have 100,000 fans for a lifetime than a million for a couple years.