Armenians famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.

• I love kids, but they are a tough audience.

• I always want to do different things. I'm always obsessed with trying to do different things.

• My parents were hippies.

• Writers are interested in a diverse range of subjects, but prefer to move from field to field to satisfy intellectual curiosity, rather than devote an entire working life to one particular discipline.

• The "door of faith" (Acts 14:27) is always open for us, ushering us into the life of communion with God and offering entry into his Church. It is possible to cross that threshold when the word of God is proclaimed and the heart allows itself to be shaped by transforming grace. To enter through that door is to set out on a journey that lasts a lifetime.

• Immediately after the September 11th attacks, I volunteered to go to Afghanistan in any capacity that the CIA wanted me. Four months passed before I was able to go overseas, just because my skill set was not one that was important in those really early days after the attacks.

• At the time, I didn't have the insight to wonder at the transient nature of despair, but now that I'm older I've seen how little it takes to turn a person's life around for better or worse. An event will do, or an Idea. Another person. An idea of a person.

• My boxes are life's experiences aesthetically expressed.

• Vigorous societies harbour a certain extravagance of objectives.