Tortured Souls famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• It's a different kind of economic recovery. The kind where bankers steal trillions and you don't have a job.

• What impresses me is the young actors with terrific talent arriving on the scene. They'd have blown us all away in the old days. Guys like Brad Pitt.

• In an age in which economists take for granted that people equate well-being with consumption, increasing numbers of people seem willing to trade certain freedoms and material comforts for a sense of immutable order and the rapture of faith.

• Most things are difficult at the beginning and they become fun, something you love, only after you've worked at them.

• I've been through a lot as far as love.

• I spent my whole childhood watching open-wheel racing. I spent years going to England and racing open wheel, coming back and racing open wheel. It's been my world for 20 years and beyond that. For almost my whole life, I've been watching it. I watch it and I think I know how to do it.

• Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.

• Customer service is just a day-in, day-out ongoing, never-ending, unremitting, persevering, compassionate, type of activity.

• The gambling industry has a tendency to find public figures ... and these persons are used for their public image. These people generally come in for a couple of years and then they sell out and it's 100 percent owned by out-of-state interests

• I am astonished about those people who are ordered to prepare their provisions, then the start of the journey is announced, however they remain unmindful in their vain discussions and fruitless deeds.