I Am Confused famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• You are not an accident. You are one of a kind. Your big dream is from God, and its irreplaceable. And you were born to seize it and celebrate it every day of your life!

• I'm interested in making works for museums in a way that make the space feel domestic, and I'm always thinking about how this work will be part of someone's daily life.

• Whatsoever is done in charity, however small and of no reputation it be, bringeth forth good fruit.

• Nature is in austere mood, even terrifying, withal majestically beautiful.

• We have a lot of respect and love for Bruschi. But he's gone. That's unfortunate for us, but we have to move on. Just like if I got injured they'd have to move on without me. That's just part of the game. That's reality.

• Why, it is as easy to teach the name of an idea, if it is clearly formulated in the child's mind, as to teach the name of an object.

• Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There is a 'me', though, if you jumble it up.

• God hears no more than the heart speaks; and if the heart be dumb, God will certainly be deaf.

• I think what was special about 'Music by Prudence' was the classic story of the title subject's life path - from being an outcast in her society because she was disabled, to someone who picked herself from that despair and elevated herself within that community, and now that society accepting her as much as they formerly rejected her. People identified with that journey, overcoming an obstacle, but still triumphing.

• We can be fervent in our disagreements without being factitious with our beliefs.