New Me famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I felt ravaged, and with both hands in a fantasy I reached out for her figure as we ran together through the meadow which belonged only to us and to which these others could never be admitted."Oh, inocent love," she said even as she drank from me, "oh, innocent innocent love."

• The most important job you will ever have is your commitment to a promise you made to someone.

• I love sports, as all Bostonians seem to. I love books and movies, as all writers seem to.

• We can't control systems or figure them out. But we can dance with them!

• All you need are the words I give you here and your own honest efforts.

• People think cruises are for old folk, but they are amazing, as you get to see so many places, and you're never stuck as you're docked in a different port every day.

• You know that every bead of sweat falling off your head, every weight you've pumped - the history of that is all in your eyes,

• I'm primarily thought of as a rocker, and certainly 'Frankenstein' had a very dramatic power rock image. It was almost a precursor of heavy metal and fusion. But I also love jazz and classical and if there's one common thread that runs through all my music, it is blues.

• Congress would make it mandatory, absolutely require, that, every five years, people in Medicare have a required counseling session that will tell them how to end their life sooner

• Let's withdraw from Afghanistan and have the army invade America - that's the only way we'll get new schools and roads.