Forums famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I'd hate to see you get cancer, but that's your problem, not mine.

• Cat lovers turn into cat collectors.

• Seeing alters the thing that is seen and transforms the seer

• I like tough relationships. I think relationships with conflict are good for you - you learn. But you can't listen too much. I have a strong point of view, and it's important that I fight for my ideas.

• The community must assume responsibility for each child within its confines. Not one must be neglected whatever his condition. The community must see that every child gets the advantages and opportunities which are due him as a citizen and as a human being.

• It is an immense privilege to be able to play in the NHL. I was very blessed and a lot of things went my way to be able to make it.

• In life, you're along for the ride either way. You might as well make it fun!

• Those who see worldly life as an obstacle to Dharma see no Dharma in everyday actions. They have not yet discovered that there are no everyday actions outside of Dharma.

• I take what I see work. I'm a strict believer in the scientific principle of believing nothing, only taking the best evidence available at the present time, interpreting it as best you can, and leaving your mind open to the fact that new evidence will appear tomorrow.

• You just believe in positive thinking. And you can do a lot more with the body than you think you can.