Dual Nature famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• In the whole course of our work at the theatre we have been, I may say, drenched with advice by friendly people who for years gave us the reasons why we did not succeed... All their advice, or at least some of it, might have been good if we had wanted to make money, to make a common place of amusement.

• If I wanted to be famous, I could have been famous before. I mean, I produced a Frank Sinatra special-- Elizabeth Taylor, with Michael Jackson, Gregory Peck, I won't even take a picture.

• There is no plan, no future laid out for any of us beyond what we make for ourselves.

• I think healthy competition is good for business, and really at the end best for end-users. Just think about what Android would have been if it was not for iPhone - a better blackberry?

• Maybe love can kill better than hate.

• People love to be listened to and represented, and they love it when they feel like you have some of the same problems that they do. Everybody deals with things like romantic difficulties in relationships and death and cancer and abuse.

• The winter moon becomes a companion, the heart of the priest, sunk in meditation upon religion and philosophy, there in the mountain hall, is engaged in a delicate interplay and exchange with the moon; and it is this of which the poet sings.

• I believe that truth is the glue that holds government together, not only our government, but civilization itself.

• Probably the majority of those things that people possess may be legal or sourced sustainably, but there are other things that people just don't realize. You have to really watch out for this, particularly when you are traveling or buying things off the internet.

• The process of editing is what I enjoy most - putting the pieces together and making sense out of them.