Classicists famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• We're all snatching precious moments from the peaceful jaws of time.

• If people will listen, I will go anywhere in the world!

• Better to be called something positive and inspirational than something negative.

• It's a bit counter-intuitive to think about the future in terms of the past. But...I've learned an important trick: to develop foresight, you need to practice hindsight. Technologies, cultures, and climates may change, but our basic human needs and desires - to survive, to care for our families, and to lead happy, purposeful lives - remain the same.' p 5

• The trick is to fix the problem you have, rather than the problem you want.

• It is said, in Imardin, that the wind has a soul, and that it wails through the narrow streets because it is grieved by what it finds there.

• I think fame itself is not a rewarding thing. The most you can say is that it gets you a seat in restaurants.

• Christ didn't leave us a book of instructions; He left us a body, a family - a Church. If it were perfectly clear, there wouldn't be any freedom.

• And I can say this, most of the people who have recorded my songs are songwriters themselves.

• I think I probably am doing animation because I started as a kid and I learned on my own, and I worked by myself a lot. It's the only thing I really prepared myself to do in any kind of depth. And I've just kind of imbibed the technology and techniques and the thinking about telling stories this way. It just feels natural to me.