Something Beautiful famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Men go and come, but earth abides.

• When you put a group of actors together who get along, and we have since day one, they don't become like their roles. What tends to happen is their age disappears and they all deal with each other as friends.

• But human nature cannot be content on a diet of honey and if there is nothing in one's life that requires pity, one must invent it; for to go through life unpitied would be an unthinkable loss.

• I had done quite a bit of research about math education when I spoke before Congress in 2000 about the importance of women in mathematics. The session of Congress was all about raising more scholarships for girls in college. I told them I felt that it's too late by college.

• O happy, happy morning! O dear, familiar place! / O warm, sweet tears of Heaven, fast falling on my face! / O well-remembered, rainy wind, blow all my care away, / That I may be a child again this blissful morn of May.

• What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

• After all, the rich get richer and the poor get children. Which is okay so long as lots of them starve in infancy.

• I want to experiment with new techniques and become a "traditional baroque artist."

• I'm a blue Powerade man myself.

• Canadians want a country. They don't want a community of communities. I'm committed to the national unity of the country.