Melting Snow famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.

• I'm not interested in a marketable product: I'm interested in what I know from my life experience to be standards of excellence

• A lot of people resist transition and therefore never allow themselves to enjoy who they are. Embrace the change, no matter what it is; once you do, you can learn about the new world you're in and take advantage of it.

• I'm always happy when I see something written on an album that wasn't just typed on a computer.

• We have not merely escaped from something but into something... We have joined the greatest of all communities, which is not that of man alone but of everything which shares with us the great adventure of being alive.

• It was in love I was created, and in love is how I hope I die

• The key to willpower is "want-power". If U want something strongly enough, U will find the discipline necessary to do it.

• I don't think I was fully satisfied acting. You know, the girlfriend role or the best friend role, and that wasn't enough for me

• At times, our strengths propel us so far forward we can no longer endure our weaknesses and perish from them.

• There are people who, when they encounter inability to understand, do not ask the Lord. But one must immediately say, "Lord, I am a sinful man and I don't understand as I should. But give me understanding, merciful One, as to how I must proceed." And the merciful Lord then inspires them as to what to do and what not to do.