Athleticism famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth

• Get deep with me. Set your thoughts free.

• If gold has been prized because it is the most inert element, changeless and incorruptible, water is prized for the opposite reason -- its fluidity, mobility, changeability that make it a necessity and a metaphor for life itself. To value gold over water is to value economy over ecology, that which can be locked up over that which connects all things.

• Our entire life - consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.

• No other serial publications carry a number on them that is of any weight to their readership. The number is there to serve a function, but it has no intrinsic value in and of itself. It's comfort food and nostalgia at best. On this, we follow what you and your fellow readers do more than what you say. We hear complaints about renumbering every time we do it, but every time we do it it results in higher sales, which is the whole ballgame - so if it were your time and your effort, what would you do?

• I hate my jaw. I don't know if it's my dad's - I think I'm more like my mother, my littlest sister looks exactly like my dad and my middle sister is a mixture of the two.

• The human spirit is not indestructible; but a courageous few discover that, when in hell, they are granted a glimpse of heaven.

• When it comes to government policy, can we please stop using words like "architect"? Telling people what to do is not a skilled profession.

• All deaths, all endings, are a path to the next beginning.

• SixDegrees.org is about using the idea that we are all connected to accomplish something good. It is my hope that Six Degrees will soon be something more than a game or a gimmick. It will also be a force for good, by bringing a social conscience to social networking.