Your Boyfriend quotes

• You can’t really yell at your boyfriend for stealing your seat and your best friend. You also can’t yell at your best friend for stealing your boyfriend. Or you can…but Hi seemed like a much easier way to start the morning.
    -- Ally Carter

#Morning #Your Boyfriend #Way

• You could be going to have supper with someone who happens to be male, and all of a sudden he is your boyfriend of nine months... and I am cheating on my existing boyfriend.
    -- Caprice Bourret

#Cheating #Your Boyfriend #Males

• There's a guy out there who will want to tell everyone that he is your boyfriend. Quit goofing around and go find him.
    -- Greg Behrendt

#Guy #Your Boyfriend #Want

• Have your boyfriend add therapy bills to my expense tab.
    -- Jeaniene Frost

#Your Boyfriend #Add #Bills

• If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, keep you in my arms girl, you'd never be alone, and I could be a gentlemen anything you want, if I was your boyfriend.
    -- Justin Bieber

#Girl #Gentleman #Your Boyfriend

• If you're fighting with your boyfriend, you can go to the movies and cry it out and leave happy because the ending of the film is happy.
    -- Lindsay Lohan

#Fighting #Your Boyfriend #Cry

• The woman who steals your boyfriend has the ugliest shoes on earth. Truly hideous. You wouldn't be caught dead in them.
    -- Mimi Pond

#Shoes #Your Boyfriend #Earth

• I respect my parents' opinion very much. No matter how old you are, what your parents think is very important. If they like your boyfriend or if they like some work you've done. And if they don't, it's more shattering than anybody else telling you, because they're the most honest.
    -- Olivia Newton-John

#Thinking #Parent #Your Boyfriend

• One of Renee's friends asked her, "Does your boyfriend wear glasses?" She said, "No, he wears a Walkman.
    -- Rob Sheffield

#Glasses #Your Boyfriend #Doe

• Fred: "Is that brick wall your boyfriend?" Doug: "Only in my dreams." Fred: "Oh, you too? I'm Fred." Doug: "Doug. I should mention, in all fairness though that Christy's boyfriend is my best friend. He's the brick wall you should be worried about.
    -- Robin Jones Gunn

#Dream #Wall #Your Boyfriend

• we had each other. I never needed anyone else. That’s the difference between you and me. You need all these people around you. Your friends, your boyfriend, everyone. Every single person has to like you. I only ever needed one person. Only ever needed you.
    -- Sara Zarr

#Differences #People #Your Boyfriend

• If you have breakouts, it can be really healing, it's a little bit stinky, but if you're not sleeping over at your boyfriend's, it's really effective
    -- Scarlett Johansson

#Sleep #Healing #Your Boyfriend

• You have to treat Hollywood like it's your boyfriend - he's there all the time.
    -- Yunjin Kim

#Your Boyfriend #Hollywood #Treats