Finding Love quotes

• May you find INSPIRATION in the big picture, but may you find LOVE in the details.
    -- Adrienne Maloof

#Inspiration #Finding Love #Details

• You find the wrong boy, you ask for trouble. You find the right boy, you find love.
    -- Becca Fitzpatrick

#Boys #Finding Love #Trouble

• The only place you're sure to find love is at the end of a letter from your mother.
    -- Bruce Lansky

#Mother #Love Is #Finding Love

• Once you find love, you find it. There isn't an age on love.
    -- Candace Cameron

#Love You #Finding Love #Age

• Those that go searching for love only make manifest their own lovelessness, and the loveless never find love, only the loving find love, and they never have to seek for it.
    -- D. H. Lawrence

#Life #Breakup #Finding Love

• One good man, one good man, it ain't much - it's only everything.
    -- Deborah Kerr

#Men #Finding Love #Good Man

• The truth is, you are your own “special someone,” and loving yourself is the first step to finding love outside yourself.
    -- Deborah King

#Loving Yourself #Finding Love #Special

• I don't like the way people cherish the ghetto, as if it’s some royal palace, or kingdom. I also don't like the way people treat each other in the ghetto. It is really hard to find love, trust, and respect. You don't find too many people that want to do better for themselves in the ghetto because so many people seem to be satisfied with where they're at.
    -- Delano Johnson

#Ghetto #People #Finding Love

• I never went to Albuquerque expecting to find love. I thought it had found me there, followed me home. I never came home expecting to lose love in the space of one brief telephone call. Is it always so short-lived?
    -- Ellen Hopkins

#Home #Space #Finding Love

• Everybody needs a chance to find love.
    -- Eva Longoria

#Finding Love #Needs #Chance

• What we seek is some kind of compensation for what we put up with.
    -- Haruki Murakami

#Life #Finding Love #Kind

• Keep an open heart. We are wired to find love.
    -- Helen Fisher

#Heart #Finding Love #Open Heart

• One can beg, buy, be presented with and find love in the streets, but it can never be stolen.
    -- Hermann Hesse

#Finding Love #Stolen #Streets

• Don't go looking for Mr. Right. Look for Mr. Right Now.
    -- Janis Joplin

#Mr Right #Finding Love #Looks

• You don't have to lower your morals to find love because, if you do, it's not love that you're finding.
    -- Jason Evert

#Love Is #Finding Love #Moral

• The cynic finds love with the idealist. The rebel with the conformist. The social butterfly with the bookworm. They help each other balance their lives.
    -- Joyce Brothers

#Butterfly #Finding Love #Balance

• There was something appealing in thinking of a character with a secret life that her author knew nothing about. Slipping off while the author's back was turned, to find love in her own way. Showing up just in time to deliver the next bit of dialogue with an innocent face.
    -- Karen Joy Fowler

#Character #Thinking #Finding Love

• In finding love, I think it's important to be patient. In being in a relationship, I think it's important to be honest, to communicate, to respect and trust, and to strive to give more than you take.
    -- Kina Grannis

#Thinking #Giving #Finding Love

• It is so difficult in the world for people to find love, true love.
    -- LaToya Jackson

#True Love #People #Finding Love

• The facade is the ego. It is motivated by our seeking love. The only reward is frustration, as it is only by loving that one finds love.
    -- Lester Levenson

#Spiritual #Frustration #Finding Love

• The Secret Life of Bees proves that a family can be found where you least expect it-maybe not under your own roof, but in that magical place where you find love. The Secret Life of Bees is a gift, filled with hope!
    -- Luanne Rice

#Finding Love #Secret #Bees

• I find love from time to time.
    -- Lynn Redgrave

#Finding Love

• Wherever I find love I will accept it.
    -- M. F. Husain

#Finding Love #Accepting

• Finding love requires perseverance.
    -- Marshall Sylver

#Perseverance #Finding Love #Findings

• A: The soul wanders in the dark, until it finds love. And so, wherever our love goes, there we find our soul. Q: It always happens? A: If we're lucky. And if we let ourselves be blind. Q: Instead of watching out? A: Instead of always watching out.
    -- Mary Zimmerman

#Dark #Finding Love #Soul

• The soul wanders in the dark, until it finds love. And so, wherever our love goes, there we find our soul.
    -- Mary Zimmerman

#Dark #Finding Love #Soul

• Many have said much about love, but you will find love itself only if you seek it among the disciples of Christ. For only they have true Love as love's teacher. 'Though I have the gift of prophecy', says St. Paul, 'and know all mysteries and all knowledge? and have no love, it profits me nothing' (I Cor. 13:2-3). He who possesses love possesses God Himself, for 'God is love' (I Jn. 4:8). To Him be glory throughout the ages. Amen.
    -- Maximus the Confessor

#Christian #Teacher #Finding Love

• To find love is the great human undertaking...and it's always complicated by our compulsions and unconscious patterns, to say nothing of issues of trust and control.
    -- Michelle Huneven

#Love Is #Issues #Finding Love

• If you wish to find Love, don't look for the object of love but rather for the source of love. There you will find the Beloved.
    -- Mooji

#Finding Love #Wish #Looks

• If we don't hope, if we don't stay positive - at least about love, or finding love - then the rest of life becomes really just painful to think about, because for the most part, you know, day-to-day stuff is monotonous.
    -- Nev Schulman

#Thinking #Stay Positive #Finding Love

• How far should a person go in the name of true love?
    -- Nicholas Sparks

#True Love #Names #Finding Love

• Most people can't find love because they're picky, they overanalyze and they find things wrong in people. We call them flaw finders.
    -- Patti Stanger

#Love Is #People #Finding Love

• The guitar is a meditative tool to touch God and find love within yourself.
    -- Pepe Romero

#Inspirational #Guitar #Finding Love

• What we find changes who we become.
    -- Peter Morville

#Finding Love

• Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line.
    -- Philip Kearny

#Fighting #Finding Love #Lovely

• A man finds love and is satisfied. A woman finds love and insists on turning it into happiness.
    -- Robert Breault

#Men #Finding Love #Secret Love

• Whoever finds love beneath hurt and grief disappears into emptiness with a thousand new disguises
    -- Rumi

#Hurt #Grief #Finding Love

• The hardest situation to stay happy in, I think, is when you're trying to find love, and yourself at the same time. It just doesn't seem to fit well.
    -- Sophia Bush

#Love Yourself #Thinking #Finding Love

• If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.
    -- Stephen Hawking

#Finding Love #Lucky #Remember

• Eight full lives,” I whispered against his jaw, my voice breaking. “Eight full lives and I never found anyone I would stay on a planet for, anyone I would follow when they left. I never found a partner. Why now? Why you? You're not of my species. How can you be my partner?” “It's a strange universe,” he murmured. “It's not fair,” I complained, echoing Sunny's words. It wasn't fair. How could I find this, find love–now, in this eleventh hour–and have to leave it? Was it fair that my soul and body couldn't reconcile? Was it fair that I had to love Melanie, too?
    -- Stephenie Meyer

#Voice #Eight #Finding Love

• You can find love when you are famous if you are the same person you were before you were famous.
    -- Tamar Braxton

#Finding Love #Persons

• To the world you may be just one person but to one person you may be the world The road to finding 'the one' is paved with a bit of promiscuity.
    -- Tim Robbins

#Finding The One #Finding Love #May

• It was important to me to have a wedding and walk in white, because sometimes we feel that at a certain age you should act a certain way. You can find love at any age. You just have to go for it.
    -- Tina Knowles

#White #Finding Love #Important

• To walk down the aisle and see all my friends and family and to see my handsome man standin' there, and to know that at 61 you can still find love and have a magical day like that … it was really beautiful,
    -- Tina Knowles

#Beautiful #Men #Finding Love

• We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone-but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy.
    -- Walter Inglis Anderson

#Trust #Joy #Finding Love

• There cannot be a sense of abundance or the experience of prosperity without appreciation. You cannot find beauty unless you appreciate beauty. You cannot find friendship unless you appreciate others. You cannot find love unless you appreciate loving and being loved. If you wish abundance, appreciate life.
    -- William R. Miller

#Appreciation #Appreciate #Finding Love

• Who would have ever thought I'd find love, contentment and joy in a prison cell, but I did. I knew that I knew that I knew that day, I'd been released, and I thought to myself, "I need to tell everyone about this" because no one had ever told me.
    -- Christian Hosoi

#Cells #Joy #Finding Love

• Happiness is a choice I am making now. Once we understand that and find love consciousness, we learn that this place of internal plenitude needs nothing.
    -- Isha Judd

#Choices #Finding Love #Needs

• Finding love is a two-part process. The first part is to find the right person. The second part is to be the right person.
    -- Mavis Leno

#Love Is #Two #Finding Love

• If you're in music for the right reasons, you don't pay much attention to the grueling industry. For sure, it's great to have your work appreciated, but it should never be the driving factor. If you don't depend solely on affirmation from the industry to continue to find love in what you do, then you can have as along of a career as you want. I've always been in this for the music and that won't change.
    -- Nikki Yanofsky

#Finding Love #Attention #Driving

• The GDR people found love at the workplace, and the West is always telling stories about finding love when work is over and you have your free time and your leisure time. That's when you fall in love. But in the Communist state, you fall in love in the workplace, because that's mainly where you are.
    -- Nina Hoss

#Falling In Love #People #Finding Love

• We can glimpse what lies ahead in the eyes of a child through the lens of a Treo. A brilliant intertwingling of atoms, bits, push, social, semantic, mind, and body, where what we find changes who we become.
    -- Peter Morville

#Finding Love

• So when you think you're the only one who can't find love in this world, tell yourself there's another one who's waiting for you somewhere.
    -- Rod Stewart

#Sadness #Thinking #Finding Love

• If you believe in yourself, if you are without fear, you will also be tolerant, non-aggressive and find love.
    -- Rollo Armstrong

#Believe #Love You #Finding Love