Take Me Away quotes

• Two people can see the same thing, disagree, and yet both be right. It's not logical; it's psychological.

• somtimes people say that you can not live your dreams. sometimes people say that you can not sell out madison square garden. well this is what i tell them-NEVER SAY NEVER

• If synagogues are attacked, this would give Jewish extremists an excuse to attack mosques.

• I like my body so much more now since having my baby. It”s just kind of empowering when you become a mother. You just get overwhelmed with this new confidence and you feel really in control of your life. It”s been beautiful.

• Isn't joyful or painful this pain in which I rejoice

• If someone were to think that trees are made to support the sky, they would all seem too short.

• I'm better looking in person.

• It takes few words to tell the truth.

• Men cannot think like dogs.... [There exists] a sharp difference in the mental capacity of humans and canines. For example, a human who is given an intricate problem will spend all day trying to solve it, but a canine will have the sense to give up and do something else instead.

• During the Samuel Johnson days they had big men enjoying small talk; today we have small men enjoying big talk.