Ominous quotes

• There's something very terrifying about that and very primal about it. It's my belief that what horror does for people is that it provides that primal fear that, when we were wild hunter-gatherers, we had as part of our natural lives because maybe something was trying to hunt and gather you as well. We don't have that anymore in life and that's one of the things that horror films and action films provide for us.

• All of us are subject to being passive to the social ills around us. It's a struggle not to become, by staying silent, an accomplice.

• Without a rope there is no fear beacuse to fall is unthinkable.

• The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been.

• Formula 1 would be a paradise without the media.

• So I said to myself-I'll paint what I see-what the flower is to me but I'll paint it big and they will be surprised into taking the time to look at it-I will make even busy New Yorkers take time to see what I see of flowers.

• The distant rear of an army engaged in battle is not the best place from which to judge correctly what is going on in front.

• Each shooting day is a big challenge, but it's also fun.

• I've lost some friends. A lot of the girls.

• Every leader, and every regime, and every movement, and every organization that steps across the line to terrorism must be banished from the discourse of civilized human life.