Smoothies quotes

• With me, personal relationships are like my religion. I care that deeply about them. I am the complete opposite of a manipulative smoothie.
    -- Charles Grodin

#Opposites #Care #Smoothies

• Whether you're reaching for one of your favorite cookbooks or just winging it, do your best to keep a well-stocked arsenal of healthy ingredients at your disposal. At the very least, you'll always be ready to whip up a green juice or smoothie.
    -- Kris Carr

#Healthy #Green #Smoothies

• I used to drink tons of caffeine. Now I make smoothies with frozen berries and Green Vibrance health powder.
    -- Leighton Meester

#Smoothies #Berries #Frozen

• I want my questions answered by an alert and experienced politician, prepared to be grilled and quoted -- not my hand held by an old smoothie.
    -- William Safire

#Hands #Want #Smoothies

• I'd find myself more interesting if I weren't with me all the time.

• Life gives nothing to man without labor.

• What sets you apart from the rest of humanity is your ability to give visual form to an idea - the skill to transform it into something more than merely the insight or perception alone.

• Nothing has to happen for me to feel good! I feel good because I'm alive! Life is a gift, and I revel in it.

• By in large in this country the issue of gay rights and equality should be past the point of debate. Really, there should be no debate anymore.

• There is no more reason for a room on a stage to be a reproduction of an actual room than for an actor who plays the part of Napoleon to be Napoleon, or for an actor who plays Death in the old morality play to be dead.

• ...the number one reason knitters knit is because they are so smart that they need knitting to make boring things interesting.

• 'Sing It Again Rod' touches all the solo bases since Stewart's departure from the Jeff Beck Band, wherein he cut his teeth on American audiences for $75 a week plus expenses, and wisely ignores his generally inferior work with the Faces.

• Know that however ugly the parts appear the whole remains beautiful.

• True beauty is knowing who you are and what you want and never apologizing for it.