Pals quotes

• I was really lucky. My gal pal was my mom.
    -- Ana Ortiz

#Mom #Lucky #Pals

• I never did pal around with actresses. Their talk usually bored me to tears.
    -- Bette Davis

#Bored #Tears #Pals

• And their pals vote for their stuff when they're not on the panel, and it just keeps going that way. And they tend to be very fringe artists, so anything before the 20th century is not worth considering. This is out of date.
    -- Charlton Heston

#Artist #Pals #Stuff

• Kevin Smith is so great in 'Kingdom Come,' isn't he? He's kind of this very earthy poet. He just has this immediate gregariousness, like, you kind of just want to be his pal.
    -- Daniel Gillies

#Pals #Kevin #Want

• Forget the fountain of youth, pal of mine. You can live to be a thousand, and it won't matter. Mediocrities like you deserve immortality.
    -- Gary Shteyngart

#Pals #Mediocrity #Matter

• Will punk rock ever die? Pal, if you have to ask it's dead to you.
    -- Henry Rollins

#Rocks #Pals #Punk

• Of course you are. Then you're going to give me multiple ***** and pay off my mortgage too. I saw this movie, pal. It was in the fantasy section. (Isa)
    -- Jeaniene Frost

#Giving #Saws #Pals

• Them lady poets must not marry, pal.
    -- John Berryman

#Pals #Poet

• So the misplaced assumption is that we have this whole new institutional element where these [financial] institutions are looking after their own financial interests before the financial interests of the principals, princi-pals whose interests they are really bound to observe first.
    -- John C. Bogle

#Pals #Elements #Firsts

• Swimming gave me my start, but my pal Tarzan did the real work. He set me up nicely.
    -- Johnny Weissmuller

#Real #Swimming #Pals

• The common error today is to bring God so close that we strip Him of His "godness." We think we have him figured out. So God becomes our pal, our buddy, our Divine Butler." from "Dug Down Deep
    -- Joshua Harris

#Thinking #Errors #Pals

• Alec Baldwin made us all feel like [we could] pal around with him and come up with the best scenarios or scenarios if you're a f - king asshole. So working with him was Alec Baldwin does it the best.
    -- Kate Hudson

#Kings #Doe #Pals

• I was never OJ's closest pal, and the media would say that over and over, but I wasn't his enemy either.
    -- Kato Kaelin

#Media #Enemy #Pals

• When you were a tadpole and I was a fish, in the Palæozoic time And side by side in the sluggish tide, we sprawled in the ooze and slime.
    -- Langdon Smith

#Tadpoles #Pals #Tides

• Now it wasn't just that Xena was bisexual and kinda liked her gal pal and they kind of fooled around sometimes, it was, 'Nope, they're married, man'.
    -- Lucy Lawless

#Men #Bisexual #Pals

• Women are not pals enough with men, so we must make ourselves indispensable. After all, we have the greatest weapon in our hands by just being women.
    -- Maria Callas

#Men #Hands #Pals

• And now Rocky is begging me to watch Dora the Explorer with him. I understand that millions of kids love Dora and have learned to read or whatever from her show. But I wouldn't mind if Dora fell off a cliff and took her little pals with her
    -- Meg Cabot

#Kids #Mind #Pals

• Do you know why they're called mok-gloves? Because they go up to your wrists(pal-mok).
    -- Onew

#Pals #Gloves #Wrists

• If you'll be my body guard, I can be your long lost pal.
    -- Paul Simon

#Friendship #Long #Pals

• Had an amazing weekend hanging with my pals.
    -- Victoria Justice

#Weekend #Pals

• What really helps motivate me to walk are my dogs, who are my best pals. They keep you honest about walking because when it's time to go, you can't disappoint those little faces.
    -- Wendie Malick

#Dog #Pals #Littles

• When you get to a certain age, you don't get lost. If you have a good set of pals around about you can have a great life.
    -- Ford Kiernan

#Age #Pals #Lost

• When I joined Small Faces, we occasionally would bump into The Who. And Keith Moon and I became firm pals.
    -- Ian McLagan

#Moon #Pals #Bumps

• Funboy: Pal, something is seriously wrong with you. The Crow: Atrocity has that effect on me.
    -- James O'Barr

#Crow #Atrocities #Pals

• The radio was my pal. I was just crazy about it.
    -- Bob Edwards

#Crazy #Pals #Radio

• Although we were never pals and occasionally butted heads, my relationship with Clinton and his wife, Hillary, made me a better journalist.
    -- Ron Fournier

#Wife #Pals #Clinton

• My habit of attacking Huns dangling from their parachutes led to many arguments in the mess. Some officers, of the Eton and Sandhurst type, thought it was 'unsportsmanlike' to do it. Never having been to a public school, I was unhampered by such considerations of form. I just pointed out that there was a bloody war on, and that I intended to avenge my pals.
    -- James Ira Thomas Jones

#War #School #Pals