Santa Claus quotes

• Everything has a price.

• Those who can think, but cannot express what they think, place themselves at the level of those who cannot think.

• The Book of Revelation has all the authority, in these theological uplands, of military orders in time of war. The people turn to it for light upon all their problems, spiritual and secular.

• Many have said of Alchemy, that it is for the making of gold and silver. For me such is not the aim, but to consider only what virtue and power may lie in medicines.

• If we write our laws and design them around the most privileged members of society, i.e., billionaire football team owner, then we forget about the people who don't have the same resources to make an appeal, to fight a wrongful accusation. Those tend to be members of the LGBT community and people of color because those are the people who tend to engage in the work of reappropriation to subvert discrimination. And yet those are the same ones being denied, based on their own identities.

• Judenhass is endlessly disturbing, often unpleasant and incessantly horrifying in its stark coldness. The quotes should never be forgotten or made light of. It is why all people of good will say, 'Never again.'

• I like to feel that all my best photographs had strong personal visions and that a photograph that doesn't have a personal vision or doesn't communicate emotion fails

• I regret to this day that I never went to college. I feel I should have been a doctor.

• It's our hearts and brains that we should exercise more often. You can put on all the makeup you want, but it won't make your soul pretty.

• As it has turned out, the whole relationship between men, women and children has tilted, to the disadvantage of women.