Boeing quotes

• I always liked show biz and got to make a few training films at Boeing.
    -- Bill Nye

#Training #Boeing #Film

• Boeing is working on an invisible fighter jet so nobody can see who's flying it. Didn't George Bush fly this in the National Guard, I believe?
    -- Craig Kilborn

#Believe #Flying #Boeing

• The chance that higher life forms might have emerged through evolutionary processes is comparable with the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junk yard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the material therein.
    -- Fred Hoyle

#Might #Boeing #Tornadoes

• The Boeing 747 is the commuter train of the global village.
    -- Hendrik Tennekes

#Village #Boeing #Boeing 747

• This argument [that life is too improbable to have arisen by chance] comes up repeatedly: its latest manifestation is Hoyle's discussion of the likelihood of a wind blowing through a junkyard assembling a Boeing 707 [sic]. What is wrong with it? Essentially, it is that no biologist imagines that complex structures arise in a single step.
    -- John Maynard Smith

#Wind #Boeing #Steps

• The workers should take over the factories, and shut down Boeing’s profit-making machine,
    -- Kshama Sawant

#Machines #Boeing #Factories

• In 2009, South Carolina was blessed to welcome a great American company that chose to stay in our country to continue to do business. That company was Boeing.
    -- Nikki Haley

#Country #Blessed #Boeing

• In 2003, the value of Airbuss orders was more than twice as much as Boeings.
    -- Norm Dicks

#Order #Boeing #Values

• If Boeing got a big head start on the 707 from multibillion-dollar military contracts to develop an air force transport, is that a sin against free trade?
    -- Robert Kuttner

#Military #Air #Boeing

• Will someone please explain to me the logic that says we can trust someone with a Boeing 747 in bad weather but not with a Glock 9 millimeter?
    -- Zell Miller

#Weather #September 11 #Boeing