Sheriffs quotes

• As your older brother, it's my sacred duty to save you from yourself." She brings her fists down on the table, making all the dinner plates jump. "The ONLY reason you're fifteen minutes older than me is because you cut in front of the line, as usual!

• The thing that I love about The Flash and about superhero shows, in general, is that it's not about having superpowers that makes you a superhero. You don't have to be The Flash and have super speed to do the right thing. You can be a great reporter or you can be a cop, like Joe West, and still fight for the things that matter.

• It is matrimonial suicide to be jealous when you have a really good reason.

• I'm male. You rubbed your...femaleness all over me. I didn't think. I reacted.

• I've known lots of people that are talented and nothing happens. It's not about talent, it's relentless drive.

• I almost feel like I'm still in a molding stage so the feedback and response not only inspires me but guides me in a certain direction as well.

• I didn't have a normal academic career. I never studied cinema. I learned from life.

• Those that dare lose a day, ate dangerously prodigal; those that dare misspend it, are desperate.

• The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy.

• My voice has gotten better from smoking.