Funny Family quotes

• Photography, when used as a representational art, is not a mere copy of nature. This is proved by the rarity of the 'good' photograph.

• You're nothing but an apple, a silly t-shirt, a catchphrase and a stupid haircut.

• Morality is a burglar's tool whose merit lies in never being left behind at the scene of the crime.

• If knowledge is not democratized, power can never be.

• The unbosoming oneself to another is a kind of release to the soul, which strives to lighten its burden and find ease by throwing off the weight that lay heavy upon it.

• Among the most disheartening and dangerous of . . . advisors, you will often find those closest to you, your dearest friends, members of your own family, perhaps, loving, anxious, and knowing nothing whatever . . .

• I think the best thing about being pregnant would definitely have to be seeing just my belly grow and seeing, like, wow, there is, you know, something inside of me.

• Realism is death to me. I cannot stand life as it is.

• Even last year I was watching the Celtics and I could see the offense was disheveled.

• Never try to look into both eyes at the same time. Switch your gaze from one eye to the other. That signals warmth and sincerity.