Zucchini quotes

• Last night we had three small zucchini for dinner that were grown within fifty feet of our back door. I estimate they cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $371.49 each.
    -- Andy Rooney

#Night #Zucchini #Doors

• One's own flowers and some of one's own vegetables make acceptable, free, self-congratulatory gifts when visiting friends, though giving zucchini - or leaving it on the doorstep, ringing the bell, and running - is a social faux pas.
    -- Barbara Holland

#Running #Flower #Zucchini

• There is a tale...It tells of the days when a blight hung over our land. Nothing prospered. Nothing flourished. Not even zucchini would grow.
    -- Cameron Dokey

#Garden #Zucchini #Land

• When I pass a flowering zucchini plant in a garden, my heart skips a beat.
    -- Gwyneth Paltrow

#Heart #Garden #Zucchini

• The first zucchini I ever saw I killed it with a hoe.
    -- John Gould

#Food #Zucchini #Hoe

• Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them.

• Death is the ultimate disappointment

• If we can have a fast food restaurant on almost every corner, then we can certainly have a garden.

• You are only afraid if you are not in harmony with yourself.

• The jack-of-all-trades seldom is good at any. Concentrate all of your efforts on one definite chief aim.

• Keep being aggressive, that's what my teammates and my coaches ask me to do. If I see things are going well, I know there's more of a comfort level for me to continue to do that.

• I think that women as a group are so powerful. I still don't think we are able to embrace our power well enough yet. We think we live in a man's world and we have to follow their rules, and yet, we're so different, and our rules are so different. I wish that we could come together more as a political force. If women ran the world, I don't believe that there would be war. I really don't.... We understand the bigger picture. We understand our impact on the environment, on the world. We understand the generations that will go after us because we gave birth to them.

• Everyone assumes writers spend their time lounging around, writing and occasionally striking a pose whilst having a think.

• The secret of success is doing something you love, doing it well and being recognized for it

• I may not be the strongest guy or the most well armed, but you can put me in a room with a pencil and a piece of paper and I can kill anybody.