Upbeat quotes

• Hating is a full time job with no benefits, only an acquired type can do it. I thank God I didnt meet the qualifications.

• Look! A trickle of water running through some dirt! I'd say our afternoon just got booked solid!

• Deep down, underneath all his layers of stupidity, he’s a really good man. He may act out far too many selfish thoughts, says all the wrong things at all the wrong times, but behind closed doors he’s a best friend. I understand that he has idiotic tendencies and I can still love him for it. He may not be someone that you feel comfortable sitting next to at a dinner party but for me, he’s someone that I feel comfortable sharing my life with.

• Like once we picked Jim Norton as the head of security, the writing flows pretty easily.

• Castles in the air - they are so easy to take refuge in. And so easy to build too.

• When you don't take responsibility, when you blame others, circumstances, fate or chance, you give away your power. When you take and retain full responsibility - even when others are wrong or the situation is genuinely unfair - you keep your life's reins in your own hands.

• I've always been supremely confident in my abilities. But the biggest confidence boost is when the guys around you, you feel like they have confidence in you.

• I believe that we all need to do charitable work. It should be taken seriously in the area of education, as someone from the industry.

• Men stop trying after a while and get lazy.

• [T]he most viciously intolerant campus I ever visited as a lecturer was Brown, where the humanities program has been gutted by a jejune brand of feminist theory and cultural and media studies.