Herpes quotes

• Everything we see, everything that exists, is part of God.

• I have a lot of faith and confidence in Cuban democracy.

• There's a world of troubleTrying to take its turn I can hear it shaking undergroundAnd half a dozen lessons I might never learn Not until them troubles come around.

• A young ballplayer looks on his first spring training trip as a stage struck young woman regards the theater.

• If we remain determined to shape a new and better world of separate, sovereign nations, this new century will be a happier one.

• Refinancing won't fix everything that's broken with our [American] higher education system. We've got to bring down the cost of college. And we need more accountability for how schools spend federal dollars.

• To choose evil is to choose freedom, emancipation from all restraint.

• In the world there is no democracy better than our democracy. Such a thing has never before been seen.

• Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system - the brain and the earth itself - work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.

• The body knows things about which the mind is ignorant