Vanguard quotes

• The living usually won't see the dead.

• I think all television has to be about relationships and I don't think horror for the sake of it can work unless you're able to ground it in some kind of relationship.

• God has lots of children in the church today; I'm honestly not sure He has many friends.

• Leaders must attend to one key growth question: How authentically am I showing up in the world and my organization?

• Is the president purposefully using propaganda and hyperbole to garner the American public for support?

• It doesn't bother me because I can tell everyone to kiss off.

• Despite the persistent image of the architect as a heroic loner erecting monumental edifices through sheer force of will, the building art has always been a highly cooperative enterprise.

• Death is alive, they whispered. Death lives inside life, as bones dance within the body. Yesterday is within today. Yesterday never dies.

• Being a director it's mean - digging deep in yourself as well. I think the deeper I understood the material and the script and the themes and the characters, I felt the more confident I was and the more I could bring to the movie. So I was lucky to have my actors because they were right there with me in the deep end.

• Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends.