Heyday quotes

• In its heyday, Hollywood reflected, if it did not actually produce, the sexual climate of our land.
    -- Anita Loos

#Land #Heyday #Climate

• I love the Cowboys in the early 90s. That was their heyday, winning all those Super bowls. Troy Aikman was a person I looked up to.
    -- Drew Brees

#Winning #Cowboy #Heyday

• The heyday of woman's life is the shady side of fifty.
    -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

#Birthday #Two Sides #Heyday

• If we go back to the heyday of that era I think we will see replicated again the extraordinary human damage that we as a nation have suffered from
    -- Glenda Jackson

#Thinking #Heyday #Eras

• It is no accident that the Victorian age, the heyday of conventionalism, was the cultural bloom of economic liberalism.
    -- Gunnar Myrdal

#Age #Heyday #Economic

• Elizabeth Taylor. In her heyday, she was amazing.
    -- Joe Jonas

#Heyday

• Right now Von Miller is the best pass rusher in the world. He looks exactly like Derrick Thomas did in his heyday. He can absolutely destroy a football game.
    -- Jon Gruden

#Football #Games #Heyday

• Less than 8 percent of private sector workers belonged to a union in 2004, and, overall, only 12.5 percent of American workers carry a union card - down from about one-third of workers in labor's heydays in the 1950s.
    -- Linda Chavez

#Heyday #Cards #Unions

• The heyday of video music was the mid 80's.
    -- Nina Blackwood

#Games #Heyday #Video

• J. Lo, whether she is good or bad, is like a fiery movie star, a throwback to Elizabeth Taylor in her heyday.
    -- Steven Cojocaru

#Stars #Heyday #Throwback

• And then we came here for three weeks of band rehearsal with [music consultant/member of the band "Sloan"] Chris Murphy. And I grew up in Toronto during Sloan's heyday, so like I was like "Oh my god!" And so that was pretty cool.
    -- Alison Pill

#Heyday #Three #Band

• Having said that, I'm a huge Jack Nicholson fan because he just goes nuts in everything he does. Having Jack in his heyday would also be a dream come true.
    -- Paul Kane

#Dream #Nuts #Heyday