Fax quotes

• Until today, it really pissed me off that I'd become this totally centered Zen Master and nobody had noticed. Still, I'm doing the little FAX thing. I write little HAIKU things and FAX them around to everyone. When I pass people in the hall at work, I get totally ZEN right in everyone's hostile little FACE.
    -- Chuck Palahniuk

#Writing #People #Fax

• Finch picked up one of the ancient fax-mags and brought it over to me. "I don't need anything to read," I said. "I'll just sit here and eavesdrop along with you." "I thought you might sit on the mag," he said. "It's extremely difficult to get soot out of chintz.
    -- Connie Willis

#Might #Fax #Needs

• I'd have these weird experiences where I'd just be walking down the street with this chord progression in my head, this happened more than a few times, and I'd walk home and find a fax in my machine and it would match the music in my head
    -- Duncan Sheik

#Home #Fax #Machines

• I think when I'm in love, I really am very good with calling, little faxes, and visiting and I really put a lot of effort into it. I'm really not the one that's not available because of work and I'm very sad when I actually leave.
    -- Franka Potente

#Thinking #Effort #Fax

• Running started as a way of relaxing. It's the only time I have to myself. No phones or e-mails or faxes.
    -- Gordon Ramsay

#Running #Phones #Fax

• A value is like a fax machine: it’s not much use if you’re the only one who has one.
    -- Kwame Anthony Appiah

#Fax #Machines #Use

• I dont watch TV. I dont use a computer, a fax or a cellphone.
    -- Louise Bourgeois

#Fax #Watches #Use

• My workspace is defined by books, ephemera, quiet and light. I don't have a computer, telephone or a fax machine there.
    -- Maira Kalman

#Book #Light #Fax

• So I have a friend who works for me once a week. She's got e-mail, so anybody that must send an e-mail, they send it to her and she faxes it to me. Sounds like a long way of doing things, but it works for me.
    -- Marian McPartland

#Long #Fax #Mail

• Fax me a fact, and I'll telegram a hologram.
    -- Saul Williams

#Facts #Fax #Holograms

• What is special about VOIP is that it's just another thing you can do on the Internet, whereas it is the only thing - or nearly the only thing with the exception of the dial-up modem and fax - that you can do on the public switched telephone network.
    -- Vinton Cerf

#Special #Telephones #Fax

• I don't send messages, I'm not a fax machine
    -- Shaquille O'Neal

#Fax Machines #Fax #Machines

• Although an impressive amount of business and social interaction takes place over the telephone and fax, by e-mail, or in person today, the well-written letter remains a staple of business success and one of the strongest connecting links between human beings.
    -- Rosalie Maggio

#Business Success #Fax #Links

• The mobile phone, the fax, emails. Call me old fashioned, but what's wrong with a chain of beacons?
    -- Harry Hill

#Phones #Email #Fax