Toenails quotes

• In the scale of life there is a gradual decline in physical variability, as the organism has gathered into itself resources for meeting the exigencies of changing external conditions; and that while in the mindless and motionless plant these resources are at a minimum, their maximum is reached in the mind of man, which, at length, rises to a level with the total order and powers of nature, and in its scientific comprehension of nature is a summary, an epitome of the world.

• Dare to visualize a world in which your most treasured dreams have become true.

• We all pulled together at the right time, unfortunately, we were down 3-0 to the Yankees when we decided to do it, but we did it. And we shocked the world.

• The Labor Party is not going to profit from having these proven unsuccessful people around who are frightened of their own shadow and won't get out of bed in the morning unless they've had a focus group report to tell them which side of bed to get out.

• I'll keep reducing my trading size as long as I'm losing My money management techniques are extremely conservative. I never risk anything approaching the total amount of money in my account, let alone my total funds.

• I actually love working with accents. I don't know, something about it unlocks something in me. It makes me concentrate on getting into character a little more, helps me find a focus.

• As soon as I learned what the smell of bacon was, I learned how to make it.

• He loved mountains, or he had loved the thought of them marching on the edge of stories brought from far away; but now he was borne down by the insupportable weight of Middle-earth. He longed to shut out the immensity in a quiet room by a fire.

• The glory of the garden lies in more than meets the eye.

• All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.