Zodiac quotes

• There's this index that tallies up how much your movies have made, and if they haven't grossed a certain amount, then you're not bankable. I know I'm not Will Smith but, you know, my ranking's pretty low. The only studio picture I've done is 'Zodiac,' and that didn't perform that well.
    -- Chloe Sevigny

#Zodiac #Done #Ranking

• Moon Phase Astrology is a valuable resource on a neglected topic. Through the use of descriptive and poetic titles, insightful text, and inspiring historic quotes, Raven Kaldera illuminates the subtle differences of the often forgotten Moon phases through the twelve zodiac signs. A must read for those walking the path of the Moon.
    -- Christopher Penczak

#Moon #Zodiac #Ravens

• The #‎ zodiac sign on the #‎ Ascendant normally tells us much concerning the dharma of the individual - that is, the central potentiality which the person should seek consciously to actualize as a vessel or lens through which the Divine may act.
    -- Dane Rudhyar

#Zodiac #Lenses #May

• Love is not a condition of the spirit but a sign of the zodiac.
    -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

#Love Is #Zodiac #Spirit

• From Architecture down to the Zodiac, every science worthy of the name was imported by the Greeks
    -- H. P. Blavatsky

#Zodiac #Names #Greek

• I did a film about the Zodiac Killer. It turned out well
    -- Robin Tunney

#Zodiac #Killers #Film

• The Revelation of the Báb may be likened to the sun, its station corresponding to the first sign of the Zodiac—the sign Aries—which the sun enters at the vernal equinox. The station of Bahá’u’lláh's Revelation, on the other hand, is represented by the sign Leo, the sun's midsummer and highest station. By this is meant that this holy Dispensation is illumined with the light of the Sun of Truth shining from its most exalted station, and in the plenitude of its resplendency, its heat and glory.
    -- Shoghi Effendi

#Hands #Zodiac #Light

• The fable of Christ and his twelve apostles is a parody of the sun and the twelve signs of the Zodiac, copied from the ancient religions of the Eastern world. Every thing told of Christ has reference to the sun. His reported resurrection is at sunrise, and that on the first day of the week; that is, on the day anciently dedicated to the sun, and from thence called Sunday.
    -- Thomas Paine

#Sunday #Zodiac #Sunrise

• The Twelve Signs of the Zodiac represents the twelve lessons of human existence, the 12 qualities to be developed in the formation of the perfect man (and woman).
    -- Vera Stanley Alder

#Men #Zodiac #Perfect

• In the vast cosmical changes, the universal life comes and goes in unknown quantities ... sowing an animalcule here, crumbling a star there, oscillating and winding, ... entangling, from the highest to the lowest, all activities in the obscurity of a dizzying mechanism, hanging the flight of an insect upon the movement of the earth... Enormous gearing, whose first motor is the gnat, and whose last wheel is the zodiac.
    -- Victor Hugo

#Stars #Zodiac #Gnats