Gnats famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Waves of a serene life pass over us from time to time, like flakes of sunlight over the fields in cloudy weather.

• Scobe's Tenth Law: In all endeavors, in all aspects of life, there are more horses ***** than horses!

• There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog

• If a potato can produce vitamin C, why can't we? Within the animal kingdom only humans and guinea pigs are unable to synthesize vitamin C in their own bodies. Why us and guinea pigs? No point asking. Nobody knows.

• No person who examines and reflects, can avoid seeing that there is but one race of people on the earth, who differ from each other only according to the soil and the climate in which they live.

• I am the last President of the United States!

• Some praise me, some blame me. I go the other way.

• I'd found love -- only to discover how fleeting it can be.

• Pulchritude--beauty where you would least suspect it, hidden in a word that looked like it should signify a belch or a skin infection.

• We've reached a point where we are not a very empathetic people, and art without empathy is art without an audience. My basic viewpoint is that without art we're alone.