Freshman quotes

• As so often happens in philosophy, clever people accept a false general principle on a priori grounds and then devote endless labour and ingenuity to explaining away plain facts which obviously conflict with it.

• We feel guilty for what we do. We feel shame for what we are.

• Comics are an international language, they can cross boundaries and generations. Comics are a bridge between all cultures.

• Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball

• The best way of learning about anything is by doing.

• I am a victim of my own behavior.

• because we don't have a Fairness Doctrine, and because we have further media consolidation, and because we have a craptastic corporate media, WE DON'T HAVE NEWS! We don't have an informed populous and we don't have a democracy... Everyone in the world knows that America, (in its current state, because of right-wingers) that the right wing arm of this country (that speaks for this country unfortunately) has no credibility when it comes to human rights or independent media.

• I am also actively involved in my church and its community activities. We have programs to improve the lives of our congregation and programs of outreach in the community.

• UFC, they can make a big star but the second that person loses, they lose credibility, and how do you continue to make that star rise?

• My public image is absolutely not a fair reflection of who I am.