Kevin quotes

• Whenever I was with Kevin Pollak, I had to leave the room.
    -- Amanda Peet

#Kevin #Rooms

• I thought I was going to be like Kevin Spacey in college.
    -- Billy Eichner

#College #Kevin

• If you're committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it.
    -- Bob Odenkirk

#Stories #Kevin #Enough

• OMG Kevin Nash WTF thought he was dead LOL
    -- CM Punk

#Wwe #Kevin

• Kevin Smith is so great in 'Kingdom Come,' isn't he? He's kind of this very earthy poet. He just has this immediate gregariousness, like, you kind of just want to be his pal.
    -- Daniel Gillies

#Pals #Kevin #Want

• I really love 'Soapdish.' I wish 'Soapdish' had more of a moment because I felt that that is a really strong, funny movie. Kevin Kline is hilarious in that movie.
    -- Elisabeth Shue

#Strong #Wish #Kevin

• My favorite...continues to be Kevin Zraly's 'Windows on the World'...
    -- Frank J. Prial

#World #Kevin #Window

• The only thing that frightens me a little is when I'm called Kevin rather than Fred, but that's how people have known me for so many years. So, I can't really blame them.
    -- Fred Savage

#Years #People #Kevin

• I'd like to thank Sony for their gracious hospitality, and for not repeatedly punching me in the face. If I seem a little nervous, it's because Kevin Butler was introduced to me backstage as the VP of sharpening things.
    -- Gabe Newell

#Kevin #Littles #Faces

• I called Kevin Spacey one day about something else, but he didnt say to me calm down, like The New York Times said. Because I was not deranged.
    -- Gabriel Byrne

#New York #One Day #Kevin

• It was great working with Kevin Smith - just a dream.
    -- Guillermo Diaz

#Dream #Kevin #Great Work

• I think the greatest star in American at the moment is Kevin Costner.
    -- Jeremy Brett

#Stars #Thinking #Kevin

• Kevin refilled my plastic cup with more box wine. I smiled thanks. Kevin smiled welcome. Jake kicked my ankle.
    -- Josh Lanyon

#Wine #Kevin #Cups

• My first paid acting job was a movie called Fandango. It also starred Kevin Costner.
    -- Judd Nelson

#Jobs #Acting #Kevin

• I'm Kevin Nealon, and that's news to me.
    -- Kevin Nealon

#News #Kevin

• My name is Kevin, I'm from Queensland, and I'm here to help.
    -- Kevin Rudd

#Names #Kevin #Helping

• It's an opportunity of a lifetime to be teamed up with (Kevin) Harvick, with Tony (Stewart), Danica (Patrick). Us four in the same meetings, it could be hell or could be great. I'm just kidding about the hell part.
    -- Kurt Busch

#Opportunity #Four #Kevin

• I was assistant in Edmonton with Wayne as captain, and Kevin Lowe was the other assistant.
    -- Mark Messier

#Sports #Kevin #Assistants

• The news media reported the $250 million as an unthinkably huge waste of money and proclaimed that something was wrong with NASA. The result was an investigation and a congressional hearing. Not to defend failure, but $250 million is not much more than the cost to produce Kevin Costner's film flop Waterworld.
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

#Media #News #Kevin

• If Kevin James or Paul Giamatti drop weight, I'm done. I don't want to be the last pudge out there.
    -- Patton Oswalt

#Kevin #Want #Lasts

• For John Howard to get to any high moral ground he would have to first climb out of the volcanic hole he's dug for himself over the last decade. You know, it's like one of those deep diamond mined holes in South Africa, you know, they're about a mile underground. He'd have to come a mile up to get to even equilibrium, let alone have any contest in morality with Kevin Rudd.
    -- Paul Keating

#Kevin #Lasts #Firsts

• Kevin Costner has feathers in his hair and feathers in his head. The Indians should have called him 'Plays with Camera.
    -- Pauline Kael

#Play #Hair #Kevin

• I would love to work with someone like Kevin Spacey as he could pass on what I need to learn.
    -- Rachel Stevens

#Needs #Kevin #I Want You

• Kevin and Annette... I wanted them to do it together. They clearly wanted to work with each other.
    -- Sam Mendes

#Firefighter #Together #Kevin

• There is an established tradition of actors directing films that have a particular, personal meaning for them - Warren Beatty, Clint Eastwood, Kevin Costner, and most recently George Clooney to name a few. Remarkably, their films share an unusually high percentage of being very good.
    -- Steven Van Zandt

#Names #Kevin #Actors

• Even the rats are drowning,' Alex said. Nah,' Kevin said. 'They've been taking swimming lessons at the Y.
    -- Susan Beth Pfeffer

#Swimming #Lessons #Kevin

• The nature of emergent technology is, as Kevin Kelly once said, right out of control. It's an element of human evolution that's completely out of control. It's sort of driving itself, and I don't see it ceasing to do that.
    -- William Gibson

#Technology #Elements #Kevin

• My cat's fully capable of speaking, but he says he's afraid of me turning it into a Kevin James vehicle.
    -- Andy Kindler

#Cat #Kevin #Vehicle

• Kevin James is going to do a couple of specials. One's called It's Getting Muggy In Here.
    -- Andy Kindler

#Couple #Kevin

• I thought we came out with too much respect at the beginning of the game and were on our heels instead of coming out attacking the way we did the last few games without Ricky and Kevin.
    -- Dwane Casey

#Games #Kevin #Too Much

• I consider myself a good improviser but Will and Kevin showed me I have a lot to learn.
    -- Erick Chavarria

#Kevin

• Kevin Garnett did the classic hold me back but fall away at the same time.
    -- Jemele Hill

#Fall #Kevin #Classic

• Being able to interact with [studio president] Kevin Feige and have him know who I am and know me as a person, and be able to then sit down and have a conversation about story with someone who's familiar and comfortable is invaluable.
    -- Joe Robert Cole

#Who I Am #President #Kevin

• That's my main thing: I want to be on the level those guys [Derrick Rose,Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant] are on.
    -- John Wall

#Rose #Guy #Kevin

• Justin Trudeau is going to elect Kevin O'Leary. All he has to do is keep doing what he is doing.
    -- Kevin O'Leary

#Kevin #Justin

• I don't consider myself a songwriter, I've tried, I've written a few with friends but that's an art form I'm gonna leave to guys like Jimmy Ritchey and Kevin Fowler.
    -- Mark Chesnutt

#Art #Guy #Kevin

• I met Evan Rachel Wood, James Woods, Kevin Bacon at Sundance. Steve Buscemi is pretty laid-back. I met Judy Greer in Vegas, and she was cool.
    -- Mark Zupan

#Vegas #Laid Back #Kevin

• As a young actor, I worked with Kevin McNally and have always thought him brilliant.
    -- Richard McCabe

#Actors #Kevin #Brilliant

• Kevin Cornell and I have worked together a bunch.
    -- Mac Barnett

#Together #Kevin #Bunch