Bros quotes

• I'm not a gangster, bro.
    -- ASAP Rocky

#Bros #Gangsters

• Get down with your old Allman Bros. records!
    -- Bryan Ferry

#Records #Bros

• What doesn't draw you into a Coen Bros. movie. It's amazing. I can't believe it! They're the Coen Bros. It's ridiculous.
    -- Carey Mulligan

#Believe #Ridiculous #Bros

• I'm an F-18, bro, and I will destroy you in the air and deploy my ordnance to the ground.
    -- Charlie Sheen

#Air #Bros #Ordnance

• And Warner Bros. seems to be pretty much into re-releasing all of their catalog. So there's the Warner Bros. stuff and the stuff that we have control over, we're gradually re-releasing it. Some stuff we don't have control over.
    -- Jerry Garcia

#Stuff #Bros #Warner Bros

• We've played producers almost our entire lives in everything else we've created. But when working on a feature and even dealing with something like Warner Bros. or another production company, or other details that you can worry about - we definitely learned a lot
    -- Mary-Kate Olsen

#Worry #Details #Bros

• I'm not depressed and I continue to remain healthy and positive, but developing 'Smash Bros.' is beyond hard,
    -- Masahiro Sakurai

#Healthy #Bros

• I looked like a 'Super Mario Bros.' Goomba. It's arguably the ugliest haircut on the planet.
    -- Matthew Gray Gubler

#Mario #Planets #Bros

• Whatever bro, tell it to the whales
    -- Max Brooks

#Whales #Bros

• Stay awesome bros, I know you will.
    -- PewDiePie

#Bros

• Warner Bros. is really open-minded, as far as studios go, when it comes to the types of movies they'll entertain, even with animated movies. It's a great place to be.
    -- Doug Sweetland

#Open Minded #Bros #Type

• Warner Bros., where I spent pretty much most of my professional life, they continue to make a lot of movies but so many of the studios are pulling back.
    -- Susan Downey

#Bros #Studios #Professional Life