Vaults quotes

• I was terrified of vault, like literally I hated it. I had a fear of running as fast as I could at a solid object, which is I think a normal fear to have because nobody would really want to do that. Once I got over the fear of running into the table I just kind of relaxed and now it's like autopilot. I love it.
    -- Alicia Sacramone

#Running #Thinking #Vaults

• A good 80 percent of the vault is still physical and another percentage of it, 20, 25 percent is mental. Mental is always the mental strength, the confidence building up to that contest or repetition, practice, practice, and practice.
    -- Bela Karolyi

#Practice #Vaults #Building

• I stole a piece of the chess set on the first film. I took a piece of the treasure out of Bellatrix's vault on this film. And I've taken my wand and I've got my cloak.
    -- Emma Watson

#Taken #Firsts #Vaults

• Burglars know there's more than one way to skin a vault.
    -- James Chiles

#Skins #Way #Vaults

• It's hard to pass up a pole vault opportunity here in Des Moines. The crowd was so great when I was at the mall and I was pumped up and I thought technically I was on and I figured where else to open up my outdoor season than here.
    -- Jenn Suhr

#Opportunity #Crowds #Vaults

• My wife has them all in a vault... a copy of every album.
    -- Jerry Goldsmith

#Wife #Albums #Vaults

• The auditorium, named after a dead Queens politician is windowless in honor of the secrecy in which he lived and, probably, the bank vaults he frequented.
    -- Jimmy Breslin

#Queens #Honor #Vaults

• Mickey is a secret journal chained closed with a padlock, slammed inside a vault and dropped into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
    -- Noel Fisher

#Ocean #Secret #Vaults

• Worst of all, the inner vault is guarded by a live dragon, attended by fifty naked women armed with poisoned spears, each of them sworn to die in Requin's service. All redheads. -You're just making that up, Jean.
    -- Scott Lynch

#Dragons #Fifty #Vaults

• I have bought pole vault equipment, the landing areas, posts, which costs a lot of money. We pay for coaches
    -- Sergei Bubka

#Pay #Vaults #Cost

• Clouds on clouds, in volumes driven, curtain round the vault of heaven.
    -- Thomas Love Peacock

#Clouds #Heaven #Vaults

• In a moment, we hope to see the pole vault over the satellite.
    -- David Coleman

#Inspirational #Funny #Vaults

• There are plenty of things in vaults that didn't sell in its time. So much stuff. But slowly these companies start to get a hint that these things have some value.
    -- Devendra Banhart

#Hints #Stuff #Vaults

• The pole vault is a very complicated event, there are many things involved.
    -- Sergei Bubka

#Events #Vaults #Complicated