Embodiment quotes

• The Jews are the living embodiment of the minority, the constant reminder of what duties societies owe their minorities, whoever they might be.
    -- Abba Eban

#Minorities #Embodiment #Might

• Toward the One, the perfection of love, harmony and beauty, the only being, united with all the illuminated souls who form the embodiment of the master, the spirit of guidance.
    -- Hazrat Inayat Khan

#Perfection #Soul #Embodiment

• On a craggy bluff above the majestic Ottawa River stands the remarkable embodiment of our system of governance: Parliament.
    -- John Allen Fraser

#Rivers #Ottawa #Embodiment

• I've had great pleasure meeting the likes of Newt Gingrich and having a chat with the fellow on a staircase. I found him completely dishonest and totally likeable, because he doesn't care! He knows what a politician is, and he's a perfect embodiment of one.
    -- John Lydon

#Perfect #Care #Embodiment

• The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the ‘Living Infinite...
    -- Jules Verne

#Journey #Sea #Embodiment

• We don't always possess faith in the sense of having a clear embodiment of something to hang on to. The relationship between the intellect and faith is a very curious one. Sometimes the intellect can point us to faith, sometimes the intellect can stand in the way of faith. Sometimes, as St John of the Cross points out, we have to darken or blind the intellect in order to have faith.
    -- Kevin Hart

#Order #Have Faith #Embodiment

• That drew a mocking laugh from Lillian. “Really, someone should tell St. Vincent that he’s a living cliché. He has become the embodiment of everything they say about reformed rakes.
    -- Lisa Kleypas

#Laughing #Rakes #Embodiment

• The Theatre of the Absurd is a theatrical embodiment and manifestation of existentialism. It is part reality and part nightmare
    -- Martin Esslin

#Reality #Theatre #Embodiment

• I am convinced that the first lyric poem was written at night, and that the moon was witness to the event and that the event was witness to the moon. For me, the moon has always been the very embodiment of lyric poetry.
    -- Mary Ruefle

#Moon #Night #Embodiment

• physical disability looms pretty large in one's life. But it doesn't devour one wholly. I'm not, for instance, Ms. MS, a walking, talking embodiment of a chronic incurable degenerative disease.
    -- Nancy Mairs

#Talking #Disease #Embodiment

• If the feudal knight was the clearest embodiment of society in the early Middle Ages, and the "bourgeois" under Capitalism, the educated person will represent society in the post-capitalist society in which knowledge has become the central resource.
    -- Peter Drucker

#Knights #Age #Embodiment

• Embodiment means we no longer say, I had this experience; we say, I am this experience.
    -- Sue Monk Kidd

#Mean #Embodiment

• Yes, victors are our strongest. They're the ones who survived the arena and slipped the noose of poverty that strangles the rest of us. They, or should I say we, are the very embodiment of hope where there is no hope. And now twenty-three of us will be killed to show how even that hope was an illusion.
    -- Suzanne Collins

#Three #Embodiment #Poverty

• Paul Ryan's love for Rage Against The Machine is amusing, because he is the embodiment of the machine that our music has been raging against for two decades
    -- Tom Morello

#Two #Machines #Embodiment

• Europe itself is an embodiment of this diversity.
    -- Ulrich Beck

#Europe #Diversity #Embodiment

• Our work is the embodiment of our will. The spiritual manifestation of this work is its effect. When such work is properly done it brings happiness, and when carried out incorrectly it assuredly brings misery. Humanity! Your will is paramount! You can command Nature if you but obey her!
    -- Viktor Schauberger

#Spiritual #Humanity #Embodiment

• The Law is the true embodiment of everything that's excellent; it has no kind of fault or flaw and I, my Lords, embody the Law.
    -- W. S. Gilbert

#Law #Embodiment #Faults

• Law is the embodiment of the moral sentiment of the people.
    -- William Blackstone

#Law #People #Embodiment

• The flag is the embodiment, not of sentiment, but of history.
    -- Woodrow Wilson

#Patriotism #Embodiment #Flags

• Almost as though the painting itself becomes the embodiment of a type of struggle for visibility, and this might be considered the main subject of the painting.
    -- Kehinde Wiley

#Struggle #Embodiment #Might

• If we all can figure out how to work together then we are the embodiment of salvation for our entire planet. We have the capabilities of it. That's the gist of it.
    -- Matt Corby

#Working Together #Gist #Embodiment

• One topic which often brings liberals and conservatives together in the U.S. is Iran. There is a general consensus that the Revolution was the embodiment of backwardness and barbarism.
    -- Mohammad Marandi

#Iran #Together #Embodiment

• There is a basic truth which man can know and which can transform his life if he will become the embodiment of it.
    -- Roy Davis

#Men #Embodiment #Knows