Zimbabwe quotes

• I am a supporter of blacks. White civilization; their cultural values​​, false, dehumanizing model of the world, built by them - did not pay off. Everything goes to the beginning of the anti-white pogroms on a planetary scale. Russia saved only by the fact that we are not pure white. Predatory multinational corporations, oppression and suppression of all others, MTV, gays and lesbians - this is the fruit of white civilization, from which it is necessary to get rid of. So I am for reds, yellows, greens, blacks - but not for whites. I wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Zimbabwe.
    -- Aleksandr Dugin

#Gay #White #Zimbabwe

• ...the current Human Rights Commission's working group is made up of the Netherlands, Hungary, Cuba, Saudi Arabia and Zimbabwe. No, I'm not making that up.
    -- Andrew Sullivan

#Zimbabwe #Rights #Saudi Arabia

• Well in the end the world can crank itself up to sanctions, as it has with Zimbabwe, another sad case.
    -- Helen Clark

#Zimbabwe #World #Cases

• The most impactful place that Ive been to where I was just completely awestruck, happy, moved is Victoria Falls between Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is probably the most beautiful and romantic place in the world.
    -- Hill Harper

#Beautiful #Fall #Zimbabwe

• Zimbabwe, once the breadbasket of Africa, is now its dust bowl.
    -- Ilana Mercer

#Dust #Zimbabwe

• If the situation in Zimbabwe continues to deteriorate, Britain will argue for Zimbabwe's suspension from the Commonwealth at the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in March.
    -- Jack Straw

#Government #Zimbabwe #Arguing

• People see him as a hero. Not just in Zimbabwe or here in Zambia but across the whole of southern Africa. It's no good demonising Robert Mugabe.
    -- Kenneth Kaunda

#Hero #Zimbabwe #People

• Zimbabwe's stock market was the best performer this decade - but your entire portfolio now buys you 3 eggs
    -- Kyle Bass

#Eggs #Zimbabwe #Portfolios

• If you print money like in Zimbabwe... the purchasing power of money goes down, and the standards of living go down, and eventually, you have a civil war.
    -- Marc Faber

#War #Zimbabwe #Europe

• I strongly support European sanctions against Mugabe and his ruling clique. We must do all in our power to help the people of Zimbabwe achieve their freedom and prosperity once again.
    -- Peter Hain

#Zimbabwe #People #Support

• I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!
    -- Richard Pryor

#Funny #White #Zimbabwe

• The people of Zimbabwe have a responsibility to ensure that the government that they elected behaves properly.
    -- Thabo Mbeki

#Responsibility #Zimbabwe #Government

• I think it is its time for the leaders of Africa to say to President Mugabe that the people of Zimbabwe's deserve a free and fair election.
    -- Raila Odinga

#Thinking #Zimbabwe #People

• It is my view that it is a big embarrassment for Africa . It is hypocritical for African leaders to talk about democracy and human rights and to be silent when these things are happening in Zimbabwe .
    -- Raila Odinga

#Rights #Views #Zimbabwe

• My view is that the time has come for the international community to act on Zimbabwe in the way that it did in Bosnia. I do not think that we are going to get free and fair elections in Zimbabwe.
    -- Raila Odinga

#Thinking #Zimbabwe #Views

• Zimbabwe is a lost country. There is no money in Zimbabwe, everything stands still. The economy of the country is in shambles, the inflation is the highest in this world.
    -- Thomas Mapfumo

#Country #Zimbabwe #World

• If I went back to Zimbabwe, I am not afraid of the police or the soldiers. I am afraid of those elements which are being used by the regime. People who have nothing, I mean, who don't care whether they are paid $50 to kill someone, they could just do it for.
    -- Thomas Mapfumo

#Mean #Zimbabwe #People

• I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective, justice for his own people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people, and their rights to their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be a Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.
    -- Robert Mugabe

#Zimbabwe #Rights #People

• The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.
    -- Robert Mugabe

#Men #White Man #Zimbabwe

• The Commonwealth is a mere club, but it has become like Animal Farm, where some members are more equal than others. How can Blair claim to regulate and direct events and still say all of us are equals?
    -- Robert Mugabe

#Animal #Zimbabwe #Events

• I think that the movement is weak in Zimbabwe, much weaker than it is in Italy for example, much weaker than it is in Spain, much weaker than it is even in Germany, although there the groups are small they are very vociferous and you get them speaking loudly and organising.
    -- Robert Mugabe

#Thinking #Zimbabwe #Groups

• We have fought for our land, we have fought for our sovereignty, small as we are we have won our independence and we are prepared to shed our blood... So, Blair keep your England, and let me keep my Zimbabwe.
    -- Robert Mugabe

#Blood #Land #Zimbabwe

• We don't mind having sanctions banning us from Europe. We are not Europeans.
    -- Robert Mugabe

#Europe #Zimbabwe #Mind

• Our economy is a hundred times better, than the average African economy. Outside South Africa, what country is [as good as] Zimbabwe?.. What is lacking now are goods on the shelves - that is all.
    -- Robert Mugabe

#Country #Average #Zimbabwe