Fuzzy quotes

• I made it to the childbearing phase without TV dependence, then looked around and thought, Well gee, why start now? Why get a pet python on the day you decide to raise fuzzy little gerbils?
    -- Barbara Kingsolver

#Python #Pet #Fuzzy

• Most biologists, (says Vogel, 1981) seem to have heard of the boundary layer, but they have a fuzzy notion that it is a discrete region, rather than the discrete notion that it is a fuzzy region.
    -- Bill Mollison

#Layers #Fuzzy #Boundaries

• Poor or fuzzy communications are major time-wasters. Take the time to be crystal-clear in your communications with others.
    -- Brian Tracy

#Communication #Fuzzy #Crystals

• Trying to express implicit and fuzzy relationships in ways that are explicit and sharp doesn't clarify the meaning, it destroys it.
    -- Clay Shirky

#Trying #Way #Fuzzy

• I'm extremely compassionate, loving, all of those warm fuzzy things, but the outer shell doesn't project that all the time.
    -- Frank Ocean

#Shells #Fuzzy #Projects

• Words are a pretty fuzzy substitute for mathematical equations.
    -- Isaac Asimov

#Fuzzy #Substitutes #Mathematical

• There is no point in having sharp images when you've fuzzy ideas.
    -- Jean-Luc Godard

#Ideas #Directors #Fuzzy

• Analytical tools have their limitations in a turbulent world. These tools work best when parameters are known, assumptions are minimal, and the future is not fuzzy.
    -- John P. Kotter

#Tools #World #Fuzzy

• From time to time, it is worth wandering around the fuzzy border regions of what you do, if only to remind yourself that no human activity is an island.
    -- Julian Baggini

#Islands #Borders #Fuzzy

• The words 'God is love' conclude a biblical warning, not a warm and fuzzy slogan. 'He who doesn't love [his neighbor] doesn't love God, for God is love.'
    -- Mel White

#Biblical #Warning #Fuzzy

• A lot of things I don't do well; I don't do warm and fuzzy well.
    -- Peter Weller

#Fuzzy #Wells #Warm And Fuzzy

• Fuzzy Tally is no more.
    -- Scott Westerfeld

#Fuzzy

• Fuzzy thinking leads to hesitancy in acting. Clear thinking makes it easier to act boldly and consistently.
    -- Steve Pavlina

#Thinking #Acting #Fuzzy

• I was fuzzy on the details, but I knew the basic outline. I knew how I wanted to be, it was simply a question of being who I wanted to be.I thought I had had it all figured out before. I'd had the plan perfectly clear in my head. I wasn't going to cross into thirty without the triple crown in hand: serious boyfriend, career, and great friends..It was time to accept that maybe, just maybe, I didn't have to have it all figured out by the time I turned thirty. Maybe I could just work on me, and see what else fell into place.I was pretty sure that was otherwise known as living.
    -- Megan Crane

#Hands #Careers #Fuzzy

• I spent my whole life being very shy and introverted and I kind of found my release and therapy in the gym. I became this big, menacing physical stature of a man but internally I'm still kind of insecure. Warm, fuzzy and gooey.
    -- Dave Bautista

#Insecure #Men #Fuzzy