Unbreakable quotes

• But it is funny, because I saw Unbreakable recently and it's a strange movie, I didn't mind it, and it's got some interesting things going on.
    -- Alex Winter

#Interesting #Mind #Unbreakable

• I don't think of myself as unbreakable. Perhaps I'm just rather flexible and adaptable.
    -- Aung San Suu Kyi

#Thinking #Unbreakable

• If I hadn't been told I was garbage, I wouldn't have learned how to show people I'm talented. And if everyone had always laughed at my jokes, I wouldn't have figured out how to be so funny. If they hadn't told me I was ugly, I never would have searched for my beauty. And if they hadn't tried to break me down, I wouldn't know that I'm unbreakable.
    -- Gabourey Sidibe

#People #Ugly #Unbreakable

• If they hadn’t tried to break me down, I wouldn’t know that I’m unbreakable.
    -- Gabourey Sidibe

#Unbreakable #Break

• I always knew one thing, that life is made bearable and possible and liveable by the relations of one human being to another, the individual love and gentleness between persons, or in any case, the unbreakable bond that grows and fastens lives together in all sorts of mysterious ways ...
    -- Katherine Anne Porter

#Together #Unbreakable #Way

• I always have mini bottles of Unbreakable, the fragrance I did with my husband. I'm Armenian, so I'm oily and always have blotting papers.
    -- Khloe Kardashian

#Husband #Unbreakable #Bottles

• Every death even the cruelest death drowns in the total indifference of Nature Nature herself would watch unmoved if we destroyed the entire human race I hate Nature this passionless spectator this unbreakable iceberg-face that can bear everything this goads us to greater and greater acts
    -- Peter Weiss

#Hate #Race #Unbreakable

• By this he meant that all events, therefore, all men, are interconnected in an unbreakable web. What man does, no matter how seemingly insignificant, vibrates through the strands and affects every man.
    -- Philip Jose Farmer

#Men #Unbreakable #Matter

• At Calvary, God accepted his own unbreakable terms of justice.
    -- Philip Yancey

#Justice #Unbreakable #Accepted

• Never allow yourself to break, and always remain unbreakable.
    -- Rachele Brooke Smith

#Unbreakable #Break

• Love for me is family, close friends - an unbreakable, unconditional bond.
    -- Xosha Roquemore

#Unbreakable #Close Friends #Unconditional