Kung Fu quotes

• I just think it's a blessing that I was able to have the gift of words and to be able to put them into music. I was given a great gift all the way around. I didn't ever have to really go out and look for songs, you know.

• Living in New York, you get a lot of confidence; when I go back to Michigan, I realise how obnoxious and demanding and straightforward I am.

• I'm very comfortable with horses. I love horses and I have grown up around farm-hands. There's something very universal about anyone who's on horseback night and day. When you get off that horse, you are still walking as if there's still a horse between your legs.

• I don't know if it matters what country you're from, size of the city you're from, urban or rural, there are people that are hurting each other everywhere.

• Formerly when great fortunes were only made in war, war was business; but now when great fortunes are only made by business: Business is war!

• I play against a front and a back every night, Ming does not have to do that, Duncan does not have to do that, Garnett doesn't do that. I am the only one that has to do that.

• News, by and large, has been the purest of all the television mediums, or at least we've tried to keep it that way, and there constantly is the argument about the separation between church and state.

• Schedule a sacred date with yourself. You deserve time for your life.

• Sorrow is better than fear. Fear is a journey, a terrible journey. But, sorrow is at least an arriving.

• If my tears spilled spontaneously at that moment it’s because I immediately understood that what was happening, like in a dream, was the treat you had prepared for me I felt your friendship much stronger than if you had thanked me a million times that what pleased and touched me.