Updates quotes

• Social media is changing the way we communicate and the way we are perceived, both positively and negatively. Every time you post a photo, or update your status, you are contributing to your own digital footprint and personal brand.
    -- Amy Jo Martin

#Media #Way #Updates

• I would say that, in the future, the book will be reserved for things that function best as a book. So, if I need a textbook that's going to be out of date because of new technological inventions, you're better off having it where you can download the supplements or the update.
    -- Art Spiegelman

#Book #Needs #Updates

• I have a blog in Chinese, which you can follow, Chinese signs. But I don't even update at all, often I don't.
    -- Bai Ling

#Chinese #Updates

• Marketers can target Sponsored Updates to any segment of our premium audience based on professional profile data across more than 225 million members.
    -- David Hahn

#Data #Target #Updates

• In 1998, I started a blog, something I could control very easily and update at my own whim.
    -- Jami Attenberg

#Updates #Whim

• You can't go to Windows Update and get a patch for stupidity.
    -- Kevin Mitnick

#Stupidity #Updates #Window

• Hip is to know, it's a form of intelligence. To be hip is to be update and relevant. Hop is a form of movement, you can't just observe a hop, you gotta hop up and do it. Hip and hop is more than music Hip is the Knowledge, hop is the Movement. Hip and Hop is Intelligent movement
    -- KRS-One

#Intelligent #Movement #Updates

• I get most of my news updates from electronic and social media.
    -- LeVar Burton

#Media #News #Updates

• If I see what you're up to on Facebook but I don't see your updates on Flickr, I'll still care about Facebook.
    -- Max Levchin

#Care #Updates #Stills

• I tweet myself and do all the Facebook updates. It started off with me wondering whether I was showing off and I was very careful about what I wrote.
    -- Prabal Gurung

#Updates #Wonder #Tweet

• Wait. You've got principles? We'll have to update your file.
    -- Simon R. Green

#Waiting #Updates #Principles

• I know there's been questions about-so how long does that continue-and we've now been very clear about that, that software updates to Symbian devices are expected until at least 2016. So there's a long history still to be paved for Symbian in the future.
    -- Stephen Elop

#Long #Doe #Updates

• Ive made sure to always update my web properties constantly - Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, my Hypebeast blog making sure I divided content across all of them to keep each outlet fresh to keep people coming back.
    -- Theophilus London

#People #Updates #Made

• We're putting all of our energy into making it right. And we have already had several software updates. We've got a huge plan to make it even better. It will get better and better over time. We screwed up. That's the fact.
    -- Tim Cook

#Technology #Get Better #Updates

• The challenge with Postfix, or with any piece of software, is to update software without introducing problems.
    -- Wietse Venema

#Challenges #Pieces #Updates

• There is no such thing as getting anything easy. Trust and believe. Even if you're good at what you do, you still should be practicing, you still should be updating, especially. Because if you don't update, you become a dinosaur.
    -- Leslie Jones

#Believe #Dinosaurs #Updates