Fluoride quotes

• It is my sincere hope that Christopher Bryson's apparently thorough and comprehensive perusal of the scientific literature on the biological actions of fluoride and the ensuing debates through the years will receive the attention it deserves and that its implications will be seriously considered.
    -- Arvid Carlsson

#Years #Attention #Fluoride

• I go to the dentist every six months, I get a cleaning, so... I'm fortunate enough that those fluoride treatments as a child worked. Not getting any cavities.
    -- Daniel Tosh

#Funny #Children #Fluoride

• Fluoride causes more human cancer, and causes it faster, than any other chemical.
    -- Dean Burk

#Cancer #Causes #Fluoride

• Posing the question: does the god of love use underarm deodorant, vaginal spray and fluoride toothpaste?
    -- Harlan Ellison

#Doe #Use #Fluoride

• The fluoride ion exerts its toxic effect by inhibiting the action of many enzyme systems.
    -- Hugo Theorell

#Ions #Toxic #Fluoride

• The worst class of sum worked in the every-day world is cyphered by the diseased arithmeticians who are always in the rule of Subtraction as to the merits and successes of others, and never in Addition as to their own.

• to know how to read is to light a lamp in the mind, to release the soul from prison, to open a gate to the universe." from Pavilion of Women page 292

• As you know, the South is known for its hospitality, traditions, football, pageants, and food. Football is almost like a religion here. People say their priorities are faith, family, and then football. People eat, breathe, and sleep it in the South. Its a huge deal.

• He sleeps fastest who sleeps alone.

• The heart is just the heart; thoughts and feelings are just thoughts and feelings. Let things be just as they are.

• For the average American, freedom of speech is simply the freedom to repeat what everyone else is saying and no more.

• Man with all his noble qualities, with sympathy which feels for the most debased, with benevolence which extends not only to other men but to the humblest living creature, with his god-like intellect which has penetrated into the movements and constitution of the solar system- with all these exalted powers- Man still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin.

• Hilbert once had a student in mathematics who stopped coming to his lectures, and he was finally told the young man had gone off to become a poet. Hilbert is reported to have remarked: 'I never thought he had enough imagination to be a mathematician.'

• Nothing leads more directly to the breach of charity, and to the injury and molestation of our fellow-creatures, than the indulgence of an ill temper.

• If you're morally clear you are not on the Left