Ontario quotes

• When I was planning Family Viewing, the Ontario Film Development Corporation came into existence.
    -- Atom Egoyan

#Corporations #Ontario #Development

• My great-grandfather, Sam Aykroyd, was a dentist in Kingston, Ontario, and he was also an Edwardian spiritualist researcher who was very interested in what was going on in the invisible world, the survival of the consciousness, precipitated paintings, mediumship, and trans-channeling.
    -- Dan Aykroyd

#Survival #Grandfather #Ontario

• I write better in Cape Breton... too many people around in Ontario. Down there I meet all sorts of non-human people, but they don't bother me, and I don't feel I have to apologize on behalf of my species quite so often.
    -- Farley Mowat

#Writing #People #Ontario

• There is Ontario patriotism, Quebec patriotism, or Western patriotism; each based on the hope that it may swallow up the others, but there is no Canadian patriotism, and we can have no Canadian nation when we have no Canadian patriotism.
    -- Henri Bourassa

#May #Ontario #Quebec

• I then moved to the University of Western Ontario where I was made a full professor in 1985.
    -- J. Philippe Rushton

#Gdp #Ontario #Made

• I toured Ontario in the winter of '48, in a touring company of The Drunkard, in which I played the bartender.
    -- Jonathan Frid

#Winter #Ontario #Bartender

• I dragged my wife from our honeymoon in Africa and landed her in Ontario, Canada, when it was -40 degrees,
    -- Ryan Reynolds

#Wife #Canada #Ontario

• The winds of change are blowing across Ontario.
    -- Thomas Mulcair

#Wind #Ontario #Winds Of Change

• Ontario's gas tax rebates and infrastructure programs help create sustainable transit to improve quality of life for Ottawa residents with significant environmental benefits.
    -- Bob Chiarelli

#Environmental #Quality #Ontario

• Ontario is fortunate to have the expertise, insight and leadership of The Honourable David C. Onley. I look forward to working with him to promote an inclusive, accessible Ontario that will help strengthen our province's economy.
    -- Brad Duguid

#Looks #Ontario #Helping

• Being a mixed-blood person of Ojibway and European ancestry, I always found that I only heard one side of the story - that was the conquerers' side, the side of the French Jesuit missionaries that came to live in what is now Ontario.
    -- Joseph Boyden

#Blood #Ontario #Stories

• Taking the politics out of setting the minimum wage provides fairness for workers and predictability for businesses. This legislation will also protect the most vulnerable workers and level the playing field for employers who play by the rules. These are the right steps to take; they will make Ontario a better place to work and run a business.
    -- Kevin Flynn

#Running #Play #Ontario