Suave quotes

• Above all, in order to gain respect, you need to be true to yourself. There is no point in trying to be brutal if it's not in your nature; there is no point in trying to be suave and sophisticated if it doesn't come naturally.
    -- Alan Sugar

#Order #Trying #Suave

• I'm not Mr. Debonair Suave. I'm just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes. That doesn't sound very hot to me.
    -- Jensen Ackles

#Boys #Suave #Sound

• Now I feel like James Bond. Suave and intelligent, breaking all the codes while looking fabulous.
    -- Jim Butcher

#Intelligent #Suave #Fabulous

• Oh, man, if in real life I was as cool and suave as Coach Taylor and had all the answers, things would be easier.
    -- Kyle Chandler

#Real #Men #Suave

• YES. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL. LIKE A SUAVE THING. In fact, from here on, please forward my mail to 1 Suave Hill, Suave Boulevard, Suavieland, Planet of She's-So-Smooth-I-Can't-Believe-She's-Not-Butter.
    -- Michele Jaffe

#Believe #Suave #Mail

• Heroes, well, they don't live so long. But they're muy suave, and we all admire them.
    -- Nancy Farmer

#Hero #Long #Suave

• I dislike a picture that is too suave or too skilfully done. But, contrariwise, I also dislike a picture that looks too inept or blundering.
    -- Robert Motherwell

#Suave #Looks #Done

• The only way we will be going to Europe is if the club splash out and take us all to EuroDisney.

• Even prior to marriage and motherhood, it's always been about prioritising and focusing on what you can commit to. That's been my approach to every aspect of my life, be it my relationships or my professional commitments.

• If there is a single power the West underestimates, it is the power of collective hatred.

• To point at the moon a finger is needed, but woe to those who take the finger for the moon...

• The outcome is not up to you. The outlook is.

• People who have only good experiences aren't very interesting. They may be content, and happy after a fashion, but they aren't very deep. It may seem a misfortune now, and it makes things difficult, but well--it's easy to feel all the happy, simple stuff. Not that happiness is necessarily simple. But I don't think you're going to have a life like that, and I think you'll be the better for it. The difficult thing is to not be overwhelmed by the bad patches. You must not let them defeat you. You must see them as a gift--a cruel gift, but a gift nonetheless.

• Sarcasm creates a chasm between yourself and others.

• I don't know why my shoes are so popular - I am always surprised and mystified by it.

• For people who must fear for their lives because of their religion or political convictions, the protection provided by Article 16a of the German constitution, the right to asylum, applies. Nobody is questioning that. Irrespective of that, there is immigration that must be regulated, to bring skilled personnel to Germany, for example. We have to establish criteria for that. Their affiliation with the Christian-Western culture should be one of them.

• Dalai Lama's got nothing on me.