Ugh quotes

• I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know?
    -- Alan Ball

#Watches #Culture #Ugh

• I did side planks for my obliques, which are one of my trouble areas. And traditional planks tone your back so you don't have that little bit of fat hanging over your bra. Ugh!
    -- Ashley Greene

#Over You #Ugh #Littles

• Ugh! Why can't Hell stay where it's at? Why does it always have to break loose?
    -- Jamie McGuire

#Doe #Ugh #Hell

• I am. I am, I exist, I think, therefore I am; I am because I think, why do I think? I don't want to think any more, I am because I think that I don't want to be, I think that I . . . because . . . ugh!
    -- Jean-Paul Sartre

#Thinking #Ugh #Want

• Ill-fitted T-shirts stretched over a gut are my pet hate. And if the colour's faded - ugh.
    -- Joanne Froggatt

#Hate #Pet #Ugh

• But there's also moments where I'm like, 'Ugh, I wish I had abs like Bieber.'
    -- Sam Smith

#Wish #Ugh #Moments

• I was too thin. I was working all the time, not eating at home. Spaghetti bolognese on planes. Ugh. Now most of my meals I cook for myself with organic ingredients.
    -- Shalom Harlow

#Home #Meals #Ugh

• Right now, I do not like kids at all. I mean, I love my fans and everything, but when you have kids following you around all day, it's like, 'Ugh, kids!' Maybe that will change when I get older.
    -- Vanessa Hudgens

#Mean #Kids #Ugh

• Transport drives me crazy. I find myself on this constant conveyor belt and the planes, buses, traffic jams, ugh.
    -- Patrick Wolf

#Crazy #Jam #Ugh

• Any filmmaker would want to make something that can still be seen without someone saying, "Ugh that was repulsing, offensive, don't bother visiting it 2nd time."
    -- Timo Tjahjanto

#Ugh #Want #Offensive

• Today, there is no excuse for any one of us to sit back and go, "Ugh! There's nothing I can do about it."Because there is always something that can be done.
    -- Queen Noor of Jordan

#Done #Ugh #Today

• I think that indicates why men tend to invest more wealth. If he loses some, there's more coming in. Whereas for women, it's like "Ugh, I gotta keep this."
    -- Sallie Krawcheck

#Men #Thinking #Ugh

• It's not like I played a villain and everyone goes 'ugh, there's that guy again'.
    -- Ted Lange

#Guy #Ugh #Villain