Vinyl quotes

• It ain't no joke when you lose your vinyl.
    -- Afrika Bambaataa

#Vinyl #Jokes

• I've always been a fan of vinyl. There's something about the ritual of it. Something about it holds its gravity, for some reason. Sometimes you'll put on music and the music fades into the background. But when you take that vinyl out and put it down, the music becomes the conversation as opposed to being the soundtrack to it.
    -- Frank Iero

#Fans #Sometimes #Vinyl

• I collect vintage vinyl records.
    -- John Varvatos

#Vintage #Records #Vinyl

• When you'd buy vinyl, you'd have this lovely-sized object with a lovely picture, and you'd read the lyrics and usually there was something artistic that went with it.
    -- Kate Bush

#Lovely #Artistic #Vinyl

• My older brother had a lot of Elvis on vinyl, and really, that was my first introduction to music during the Fifties.
    -- Kiki Dee

#Brother #Firsts #Vinyl

• Kids today don't know that much about vinyl.
    -- Martin Gore

#Kids #Today #Vinyl

• I love that vinyl is actually growing in popularity, and that there are so many great record stores.
    -- Moby

#Records #Growing #Vinyl

• America stopped making vinyl and phased out the single but Germany held out and refused. Warner's never phased out vinyl in Germany. Now America imports it!
    -- Peter Hook

#America #Germany #Vinyl

• I'm very excited about the resurgence of vinyl which seems to parallel a growing interest in live performance
    -- Saul Williams

#Growing #Excited #Vinyl

• You can't roll a joint on an iPod, buy vinyl.
    -- Shelby Lynne

#Ipods #Joints #Vinyl

• I do love the ceremony of putting on a record but I don't have space for a vinyl collection.
    -- Annie E. Clark

#Space #Records #Vinyl

• I kind of stopped buying vinyl because I'm always on the road and you can never listen to it.
    -- Simon Taylor-Davis

#Buying #Kind #Vinyl

• I love vinyl, but I'm not a 'vinyl person'. I still collect, but most of my stuff is digital.
    -- Tim Hecker

#Stuff #Digital #Vinyl

• A few guys will get up there with turntables as purists, to play vinyl or whatever.
    -- A-Trak

#Play #Guy #Vinyl

• I'm a big vinyl listener, I'm a big audiophile. I have a really nice stereo set up at home with a hi-fi and really nice turntable and it's a big deal to me to listen to music in it's purest form like that.
    -- Butch Walker

#Nice #Home #Vinyl

• I like having the vinyl, but it's not like we're going to sell an umbrella or something. I don't like the idea of selling something that's not music - I mean, I like going to shows and buying the shirt, but beyond that, I don't know. There's a lot of crap in the world.
    -- Robin Pecknold

#Mean #World #Vinyl

• I think I'd like to see CDs disappear. Too much plastic crap lying around. If I want some music these days, I'm gonna either get as MP3s or on vinyl.
    -- Ted Leo

#Lying #Thinking #Vinyl