Fluffy quotes

• Everything my mother made had to cook for 80 hours, and when she made matzoh balls she didn't know fluffy. Everything sank.
    -- Alan King

#Mother #Balls #Fluffy

• That's a spiritual lifestyle, being willing to admit that you don't know everything and that you were wrong about some things. It's about making a list of all the people you've harmed, either emotionally or physically or financially, and going back and making amends. That's a spiritual lifestyle. It's not a fluffy ethereal concept.
    -- Anthony Kiedis

#Spiritual #People #Fluffy

• The fundamentalists were equally stymied. “We were worried about Adam and Steve,” a Baptist minister said. “Should we have been more worried about Rover and Fluffy?
    -- Charlaine Harris

#Baptists #Fluffy #Worried

• Well, fluffy shirts are, by definition, very comfortable.
    -- Hugh Dancy

#Definitions #Fluffy #Shirts

• Honestly, self-care is not fluffy - it's something we should take seriously.
    -- Kris Carr

#Self #Care #Fluffy

• I was in Jersey when the whole World Trade Center thing happened and I felt powerless. So, I went to Hawaii and did a surf movie. It's kind of fluffy.
    -- Michelle Rodriguez

#Hawaii #World #Fluffy

• I think the very word stalking implies that you're not supposed to like it. Otherwise, it would be called 'fluffy harmless observation time'.
    -- Molly Harper

#Thinking #Fluffy #Would Be

• I used to breed poodles. I liked them because they were fluffy and so cute - and honestly, they make a lot of money when you sell them!
    -- Raven-Symone

#Cute #Poodles #Fluffy

• The culture used to move relatively slowly, so you could take aim. Now it moves so fast, and is so fluffy and meaningless, you feel like an idiot even complaining about it.
    -- Susan Faludi

#Moving #Culture #Fluffy

• I would never describe a cloud as 'fluffy'—in Chinese or in English.
    -- Yiyun Li

#Clouds #Chinese #Fluffy

• Sexual assault is neither a ‘light’ nor ‘fluffy’ matter, and we cannot treat it as if it were.
    -- Emma Sulkowicz

#Light #Matter #Fluffy

• When I read the script, I said to one of the producers, "I know you probably want Jonathan Harker really fluffy, but I'm not gonna do that. It needs to be a mask. There needs to be a duel between Harker and Dracula."
    -- Oliver Jackson-Cohen

#Needs #Want #Fluffy

• Sexual assault is neither a ‘light’ nor ‘fluffy’ matter, and we cannot treat it as if it were.
    -- Emma Sulkowicz

#Light #Matter #Fluffy