Zits quotes

• I was using the word awesomeness while you were still in high school, popping zits.
    -- Edge

#School #Wwe #Zits

• On the New England Patriots losing the Super Bowl after going 18-0: We set high expectations, now we go down as 18-1, and that is one big zit. It is one big blemish. We choked.
    -- Ellis Hobbs

#Failure #Expectations #Zits

• It's difficult to have everybody like everything you do. I don't know anybody that's perfect and doesn't have a zit somewhere.
    -- Gordon Bethune

#Perfect #Zits #Difficult

• I have more zits now than I did as a teenager. Stress zits.
    -- Tiffani Thiessen

#Stress #Teenager #Zits

• My biggest beauty tip would be exfoliation, exfoliation, exfoliation! After a lifetime of almost no breakouts, I learned that if you don't exfoliate, your skin has a hard time shedding the old skin and therefore clogs your pores and causes zits.
    -- Amanda Crew

#Hard Times #Skins #Zits

• [People say]'You're always happy' and I'm, like, sometimes I have a huge zit on my face. But if you smile, people won't notice that. I do have bad-hair days but if you feel confident in yourself it would make people want to be around you.
    -- Cheyenne Kimball

#Hair #People #Zits

• There is a web of life into which we are born, from which we can never fall.

• When someone builds a bridge, he uses engineers who have been certified as knowing what they are doing. Yet when someone builds you a software program, he has no similar certification, even though your safety may be just as dependent upon that software working as it is upon the bridge supporting your weight.

• All of man's ills are due to his lack of knowing God within him. The perfection of God's universe is founded upon its perfection of Balance. All of man's ills are caused by toxic poisons generated in his body through unbalance affecting his power of control over the functions of his electric body. Man, as an extension of God, is creator of his own electric body. He is master of his electric body to the extent of his knowing the Light of God in him. ... God says to man: »What I do, ye shall do«, but man is unbelieving for long ages.

• The debates are part of the unconscionable fraud that our political campaigns have become a format that defies meaningful discourse. They should be charged with sabotaging the electoral process.

• Success has got no taste or smell and when you get used to it, it's as if it didn't exist.

• When you choose to do a role, I think you can either be that person or have the potential of being that person.

• But dying's part of the wheel, right there next to being born. You can't pick out the pieces you like and leave the rest. Being part of the whole thing, that's the blessing.

• I design my start-up ventures around my own personal beliefs and values.

• The existing confusion of conflicting creeds and sects is fitly represented by the term "Babylon," which prophecy (Revelation 14:8) applies to the world-loving churches of the last days.

• We do not earn or deserve the love of God; we already have it.