Blazers quotes

• I'd like to make over Marilyn Manson and just dress him really normally to see what he looks like. That'd be really weird!

• Our ideals, like the gods of old, are constantly demanding human sacrifices.

• In the end, the only thing between us was silence.

• Beauty,--the fading rainbow's pride.

• I had people in my life who were insane and negative, but they taught me how not to be, how I didn't want to end up.

• Booker T. Jones sounds more pithy and forceful than ever on “Potato Hole”…Mr. Jones still jabs terse, unhurried melodies that sound as if he knows the lyrics but would never tell. Where the M.G.’s suavely underplayed their aggression, the rockers’ multiple-guitar attack, with distortion and feedback, gives the music teeth.

• I guess writing is a kind of therapy in the sense that there are things you need to say and you say them, and better out than in.

• Without love of the land, conservation lacks meaning or purpose, for only in a deep and inherent feeling for the land can there be dedication in preserving it.

• Caretake this moment. Immerse yourself in its particulars. Respond to this person, this challenge, this deed. Quit evasions. Stop giving yourself needless trouble. It is time to really live; to fully inhabit the situation you happen to be in now.

• Tremble: your whole life is a rehearsal for the moment you are in now.